• Join Our Community!

Do you have questions about celiac disease or the gluten-free diet?

Lister

Oregon Corvallis/albany

Rate this topic

Hi,

I don't know about in Corvallis, but Portland has loads of stuff...great places to get a gluten-free meal and /or food products. I am sure there is stuff available down there, but I suggest going to the local health food store and asking them...they might be able to hook you up with a support group.

~K

I am in Eugene and there are a few wonderful places down here. Sweet Life has gluten-free brownies and other pastries. Capella Market carries tons of Kinnikinnik products. Market of Choice also carries many gluten-free free products. There are tons of options in Eugene.

I was also hoping there would be a support group down here but I e-mailed the person that I found online and I never got a response. I think that they haven't met for several years. Good Luck!

I am in Eugene and there are a few wonderful places down here. Sweet Life has gluten-free brownies and other pastries. Capella Market carries tons of Kinnikinnik products. Market of Choice also carries many gluten-free free products. There are tons of options in Eugene.

I was also hoping there would be a support group down here but I e-mailed the person that I found online and I never got a response. I think that they haven't met for several years. Good Luck!

I am in the Portland/Hillsboro Oregon area. Still trying to figure out this whole gluten free thing.

I live in Albany!

Would be nice to go to dinner with someone in my area....maybe start a little social group of gluten free people.....

I'm almost 50yrs and been gluten-free for nearly 20yrs, much family gluten-free too

Two grand girls 2 and 5 gluten free, would like to swap a tiny bit of babysitting in a gluten free home....I do housekeeping for a living.....would also like to find other kids my grand girls could play with when I have them every other weekend.

just wondering, maybe support groups or shop fairs or something?

Hi, I replied but am new at this forum business, so not sure if you get it the way I did it....so doing both ways.....

I am in Albany Oregon, would love to get to know some other people gluten-free here.

I am in Eugene and there are a few wonderful places down here. Sweet Life has gluten-free brownies and other pastries.

zomg Sweet Life has gluten-free stuff?? Oh I wish I knew when I lived there! (I wasn't gluten-free yet...just avoiding grains in general) Gawd they have the most awesome cakes ever. We used to get them for office birthdays before I went gluten-free. drool

I am in the Portland/Hillsboro Oregon area. Still trying to figure out this whole gluten free thing.

Hey Jerry, so am I. I'm in Beaverton and just started trying to figure out the gluten-free life this fall. I haven't tried any restaurants yet but I want to try Corbett's Fish House over in the Cedar Hills mall area (I think). I hear it's good.

Hi All!

Looking for the nice girl I met from Portland...when she was visiting her family in Austin last Fall...

We met at a Family Friends Thanksgiving Dinner...you were the first Celiac I have met in person.

Any was it was nice meeting you, I have lost your contact info. (sorry!)

My name is Alison my Aunt is good friends with Betsy & Earl

contact me if you like.

~ali