Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Texas Celiac

Gluten Free Cookbook For Kids

I saw a post a while back on a cookbook for kids that is gluten free. I have 4 kids and we are all going gluten-free. I need some VERY GOOD suggestions for food!!!! Some of my children are picky eaters.

Any suggestions would be appreciated!!

Texas Celiac

i have the book Gluten free Wheat free cooking for kids and busy adults, it has some really good recipes in it and the book is only like 10 dollers or something from amazon or if your a bad person you can browse newnova.org for it but thats illegal :o but the book itself is pretty good it has some wierd recipes in it though like there penut butter and jelly sandwichs require 5 eggs..... that kinda is wierd but yeah good book

I also like the Incredible, Edible . . . book. One suggestion though - try to keep your food as similar to what you're used to eating as possible. This will help with frustration on both sides. I make spaghetti and meatballs, tacos, pizza, quesadillas, chicken and rice, meatloaf, soups, stews, pancakes, cookies, etc. all from the same recipes I used before, just substituting gluten-free ingredients.