• Join Our Community!

Do you have questions about celiac disease or the gluten-free diet?

Rate this topic

it has no show of gluten on the list is CC common amonst craft products. My stomic is starting to hurt really bad and the only thing i could pin it on is the salad dressing, everytime i have it 3 hours later my stomic hurts.... anyone else have problems with the zeste italian??

Hi Lister--My guess would be that the dressing may be too spicy for you right now. There are a lot of ingredients in there that can irritate an already sensitive stomach. Although a little more complicated, could you try just olive oil, cider vinegar, salt and pepper? Something simpler like that might be easier on your system right now.

I have to say I love your Stewie avatar! :D

No CC is not common among Kraft products, and we use alot of Kraft products. Youve stated you work with gluten all day long, you very well could be the CC problem. Could be bringing it ohome from work on your cloths, hair, etc.

CC is always possible with all prodcuts, but given the amount troulbe your having I would be looking for somthing more broad as you problem.

yeah im looking into probably getten a new job. Its just thats alot of stress to throw onto myself right now. I think i should wait until i am feeling slightly better and have some of my doctor bills caught up. I have job security at my current job and i like that i never have to worry about getten fired or anything. Im scared that i may swich jobs and then something will happen and i will loose my apartment or something