• Join Our Community!

Do you have questions about celiac disease or the gluten-free diet?

Rate this topic

I cant find the old threat about M and Ms i searchs all over, jsut wondering if the peanut ones where safe or the white chocolate ones

also, i have only been gluten free for about 3 weeks so i know im not fully healed, so i know im not ready for dairy problably, but do you think one or two or three or four m&ms would be ok i just want some chocolate mmmmm

I cant find the old threat about M and Ms i searchs all over, jsut wondering if the peanut ones where safe or the white chocolate ones

also, i have only been gluten free for about 3 weeks so i know im not fully healed, so i know im not ready for dairy problably, but do you think one or two or three or four m&ms would be ok i just want some chocolate mmmmm

Whaaat did I hear "white chocolate M&Ms"?? Do they exist??

- Lauren

There are no white chocolate m&m's listed on the M&M website. There are however mint M&M's. Maybe this is what he meant???

yep white chocolate, they where found at k-mart. Brand new just cameout my girlfriend brought some home. they have little pirite prints on them

The new white chocolate M&M's are a promo for Pirates of the Carribbean. They only come in plain, but they sure are awesome! They have a peanut version that is gold colored, but they're normal on the inside. I've found them just about anywhere they sell the big bags. ( large, medium) :D

I am so jealous of you guys, being able to eat m&ms.

Living in New Zealand they have a different recipe and they have wheat glucose in them, so I can't have them.

What's worse I miss the licorice allsorts, my favourites, have not found a substitute for them yet