• Join Our Community!

Do you have questions about celiac disease or the gluten-free diet?

Lister

I Cant Tell If Im Glutend Or Just Intoxicated

Rate this topic

so yes im not sober so im not positive if i am having a gluten reaction or not, but im trying to figure it out if i am because i was the most carefull today then i have litteraly ever been when it comes to cc/ what im eating/ what personal products i use. So about 5 minutes after smoking my medicine *yes its medicine- its perscribed by my doctor for back pain* my stomic made a wierd dropping feeling that made me hit the floor *yes i know im so dramatic* then i got back up and my left side has made wierd feelings and slight pain every once and a while, could my mind just be making up stuff because im intoxicated and its subcochisly thinking about it so its making it happen or could this acually be a gluten attack- i would normal judge by how bad my brain fog is but seeing as im not sober i cant really make that judgment

edit-- also very bloated

Again I ask, Are normal rolling papers invovled? Because the mainstream ones, zigzag, Tops, etc are made from Wheat and give me gluten reaction.

Rizla's are gluten-free.

-Elonwy

i just stick wth my good ol pipe or water pipe, i did smoke with a group of people last night but before i used it, i burned the end of the pipe each time and whiped clean with paper towl to make sure no one was wearing any lip products i cant have

-edit i acually cant roll worth crap so i stick with pipes, like i meen im really really bad at rolling

i just stick wth my good ol pipe or water pipe, i did smoke with a group of people last night but before i used it, i burned the end of the pipe each time and whiped clean with paper towl to make sure no one was wearing any lip products i cant have

-edit i acually cant roll worth crap so i stick with pipes, like i meen im really really bad at rolling

I smoke, daily, and have never had a problem. I also use a pipe or a bong and have never even thought of wiping the mouth peice first hmm.....

that's also interesting about the rolling papers - is there enough gluten in them to have a reaction? My dad will only roll, is not a fan of the pipe, so whenever I'm at my folks it's rolled or nothing...are there any papers that are gluten-free?

sorry elonwy - I just realized you stated Rizla's are gluten-free

Again I ask, Are normal rolling papers invovled? Because the mainstream ones, zigzag, Tops, etc are made from Wheat and give me gluten reaction.

Rizla's are gluten-free.

-Elonwy

Elonwy - how did you find that info out????

so yes im not sober so im not positive if i am having a gluten reaction or not, but im trying to figure it out if i am because i was the most carefull today then i have litteraly ever been when it comes to cc/ what im eating/ what personal products i use. So about 5 minutes after smoking my medicine *yes its medicine- its perscribed by my doctor for back pain* my stomic made a wierd dropping feeling that made me hit the floor *yes i know im so dramatic* then i got back up and my left side has made wierd feelings and slight pain every once and a while, could my mind just be making up stuff because im intoxicated and its subcochisly thinking about it so its making it happen or could this acually be a gluten attack- i would normal judge by how bad my brain fog is but seeing as im not sober i cant really make that judgment

edit-- also very bloated

i used to smoke every day, years ago. it made my anxiety worse, so i'd say yes it could be an effect of the green. if i smoke or drink now, i feel like crap. especially if i drink. pot just magnifies my anxiety. although last time i did some it was also easier to control the anxiety. weirdly contradictory. but i avoid intoxicating substances now. i don't even like drinking caffeine.

It states it on the UK rizla website somewhere, thats what they are from. Someone else on here mentioned it, and I researched it. I get a definite gluten reaction from zigzag and Topps, worse with zigzag. My belly bloats up like a little balloon. When I'm at home I smoke with my water pipe, but its not really something you can carry with you, and I'm a little social butterfly.

-E