• Join Our Community!

Do you have questions about celiac disease or the gluten-free diet?

jknnej

List Of gluten-free Foods-help!

Rate this topic

Ok, I have 2 lists of gluten free foods bookmarked in my yahoo. Well, one of them must have moved websites. I still have one list but it is not as comprehensive as the other-I think it might be the Delphi one I've lost.

Can someone please direct me to the best gluten-free list/link?

Also. since I'm asking, does anyone know if Jello SugarFree Pudding Snack Chocolate/Vanilla swirl are gluten-free? They should be b/c they are from Kraft but just checkin' cus' it has modified food starch.

Also, does anyone know if Popsicles are gluten-free? The only questionable ingredient is artificial flavoring. I want the chocolate/banana ones.

Popsicle brand is by Unilever and they always list gluten as does Kraft, so as long as the labels don't read Wheat rye, barley or oats, you should be good to go.

Also. since I'm asking, does anyone know if Jello SugarFree Pudding Snack Chocolate/Vanilla swirl are gluten-free? They should be b/c they are from Kraft but just checkin' cus' it has modified food starch.

Also, does anyone know if Popsicles are gluten-free? The only questionable ingredient is artificial flavoring. I want the chocolate/banana ones.