• Join Our Community!

Do you have questions about celiac disease or the gluten-free diet?

GravStars

Bob's Red Mill... Cross Contaminated?

Rate this topic

I read on another post that suggested someone was getting glutened from Bob's Red Mill gluten-free mixes... anyone else have this problem? I am trying the diet to see how my symptoms respond, wondering if I should avoid Bob's stuff. I have some of his gluten-free Hot Cereal here. To eat, or not to eat, that is the question...?

I have not had any problem with the stuff they label gluten-free. (These are the items they make in their gluten-free facility.) They do test their products to verify that they have no detectable gluten. But some people here believe they have reacted to gluten, so the best you can do is either avoid their items, or try it yourself and find out. I personally trust them, but accept that others do not.

I have not had any problem with the stuff they label gluten-free. (These are the items they make in their gluten-free facility.) They do test their products to verify that they have no detectable gluten. But some people here believe they have reacted to gluten, so the best you can do is either avoid their items, or try it yourself and find out. I personally trust them, but accept that others do not.

ditto. I just make sure I buy the packages that specifically have the gluten-free symbol.