• Join Our Community!

Do you have questions about celiac disease or the gluten-free diet?

Guest Kris Fisher

Magical Wheat/gluten Free List

Rate this topic

Guest Kris Fisher

Is there a web site where I can view all wheat and gluten ingredients? I'm only 2 months into this Celiac diagnosis and I'm struggling with what to look for. Everytime I turn around there is a new ingredient I need to look for.

I'm more bloated than before the diagnosis and as far as I know I'm eating wheat and gluten free. Ever since the diagnosis I feel more nausiated, any ideas?

My dietician gave me some literature that was confusing. It said to stay away from vinegar but distilled vinegar was fine. Is this true? I eat vegys with Balsomic Vinegrette everyday for lunch and seem to be fine.

Kris

Hi - Here's a link that will bring you to the safe and forbidden ingredient lists.

http://www.celiac.com/st_main.html?p_catid...-45106146722.1c

Try to stick to basic, simple foods while your still healing. Distilled vinegar is fine. Veggies with balsamic vinegar is gluten-free (unless is a balsamic flavored vinegar, then you would need to check. Pure balsamic is safe though).