• Join Our Community!

Do you have questions about celiac disease or the gluten-free diet?

Lisa

Other Things To Be Careful About

Rate this topic

:rolleyes: Went out to lunch with my daughter. I ordered a salad with no dressing, as I brought my Maries creamy ranch (which I looked up on the delfi list before I went). Of course, having a wonderful lunch.... I glanced at the expiration date and it was Jan - 05!!!

I am sooo tired now and I want to sleep, but my stomach noises are keeping me awake.

Don't ya think that I need to clean out my refridgerator!!!!! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Dumb Lisa

Yikes! :o

Lunch with your daughter sounds like fun. After lunch effects sound not so good. I would think your stomach would be in major rebellion. Double check anything that comes out of your fridge or cupboard before ingesting! :P I'm wary of things that are even 1 month over expiration. Some things even sooner than that. :D

You're not dumb Lisa--it's so easy to put something in the fridge, and before you know it, months have gone by! It happens to me more times than I care to admit. Not like we have nothing else to think about :huh: The trick is to remember to check the dates if you can't remember the last time you used something. Hope you feel better fast! :D

You're not dumb Lisa--it's so easy to put something in the fridge, and before you know it, months have gone by! It happens to me more times than I care to admit. Not like we have nothing else to think about :huh: The trick is to remember to check the dates if you can't remember the last time you used something. Hope you feel better fast! :D

000 to you patti. Tomorrow is another day.