• Join Our Community!

Do you have questions about celiac disease or the gluten-free diet?

floridanative

Gluten Free Dining In Paris

Rate this topic

Le Reminet - 3 rue des Grands-Degres

Au Sergent Recruiter - 41 rue Saint-Louis en I'lle (a great value if you drink wine)

Le Pre Verre - 8 rue Thenard

Auberge de la Reine Blanche - 30 rue Saint-Louis en L'ile

Italian place right next to Hotel Abbatail on Blvd. Saint Germaine...maybe 48 Blvd. St. Germaine

I'm missing two places so I'll have to look through my rec'ts. Each place we went took my dining cards seriously and the chefs told the servers what I could and could not have. It was heaven and I had a hard time believing nothing made me even the slightest bit sick. I break out when I get cross comtaminated now but nothing happened the whole trip. We did not seek gluten-free places, just gluten-free food and it was super easy to find to our surprise. I dream for the day it's as easy to eat out here as in Europe. Well Italy is even better than Paris but I wasn't gluten free when I was there a few years back. I can't wait to see how my Mother fares in Rome before their cruise next month.

Most of my dessert choices were creme brulee, choc. mouse or fruit. Hubby had some great pastries but I really didn't miss them. I'd had a croissant there pre dx so I wasn't bummed about not having them now. Never did find any gluten-free croissants which I know were for sale somewhere in the city. Oh well, maybe next time.