• Join Our Community!

Do you have questions about celiac disease or the gluten-free diet?

Smunkeemom

Gluten Free Pantry Choc. Truffle Brownie Mix

Rate this topic

OMG.....it's SO good.

I am eating a warm brownie now, just out of the oven.

I am not a great baker, nor do I have weird ingredients in my house, but this is awesome

it called for eggs and veg oil. that's all. So goooooood.

just thought I would pass along the knowledge in case someone was looking for some good brownie mix.

(oh, I did add walnuts to it)

I can't eat them anymore (grains) :( but I loved them and so did my non gluten-free husband. We thought they tasted like Dunkin Hines! Actually, I really liked all of the stuff that I tried from the GFP--they were my favorite! :)

Oh, yes...these are YUMMY!! My son is on a gluten free diet and we ALL love them! I made them for Easter and no one knew they were gluten-free. I usually scatter 1 c. Nestle semi sweet chocolate chips on top before I put them in the oven. Sprinkle them with powdered sugar when they're cool, and you've got a an awesome dessert! They're also really good with a scoop of Edy's Slow Churned ice cream...there's quite a few gluten-free flavors. We like the Caramel Delight.

I also use the Gluten Free pantry's chocolate cake mix. I make it with the vanilla yogurt. They are incredibly moist. I frost them with the duncan Hines classic chocolate frosting and sprinkle them with non-parrels. I make them for my little guy all the time.

LOVE these!!! I couldn't not keep them in the house...all the non-gluten-free people were all over them!!

I need to get some more and hide them. :)

OMG.....it's SO good.

I am eating a warm brownie now, just out of the oven.

I am not a great baker, nor do I have weird ingredients in my house, but this is awesome

it called for eggs and veg oil. that's all. So goooooood.

just thought I would pass along the knowledge in case someone was looking for some good brownie mix.

(oh, I did add walnuts to it)

I made those to take to a celiac support group and the couple that were left went home with me and were gone within the hour! They are great!!!!!!!!!!!

My best friend mailed them (already baked) to me for my bday. I've been hooked ever since. I only make them about once a month. Yep, the ONLY thing nonceliacs love that's gluten-free.

everyone knew about these and didn't tell me?! :huh::P

okay, maybe someone is lurking and didn't know what to post.

I am sure my info helped someone........maybe :rolleyes:

:huh: Ive not had a chance to try these... I will have to look for them!

(there you feel better now? :lol: )