• Join Our Community!

Do you have questions about celiac disease or the gluten-free diet?

Rate this topic

Any know of a gluten-free brand of Baked Beans? We need them for monday, we had bought the korger brand, but by the time we got home it was to late to call and they wont be back till Tuesday. SOoOooOOoo I figure cna just run to store and get a major brand name if anyone knows of a gluten-free brand thats easy to get at local grocery store?

Thanks!

Guest nini

I'm pretty sure it's all varieties. I use several different varieties... the Original, Southern Style and BBQ

Mmmm I love Bush's vegetarian baked beans! I add Tofu Pups and I have myself beans and hot dogs.

Also, Wegman's brand is gluten-free, not sure if you have one around you but I've recently become obsessed with that place. The Wegman brand is so cheap, plus they clearly mark things as gluten-free if they are.

- Lauren

I'm pretty sure it's all varieties. I use several different varieties... the Original, Southern Style and BBQ

WOOT! Thanks! Southern Style, well im in TN so I gues I HAVE to get that one.. LOL Probably get oringal though....

Don't want to bake your own? If you have until Monday, you've got time to make you're own... they're beeettttterrr! :-) (Lots of recipes on the web, depending on what you want. Not hard at all, just a lot of waiting for them to cook in the oven after waiting for the beans to soak.)

Don't want to bake your own? If you have until Monday, you've got time to make you're own... they're beeettttterrr! :-) (Lots of recipes on the web, depending on what you want. Not hard at all, just a lot of waiting for them to cook in the oven after waiting for the beans to soak.)

Well saying I have till Monday is literly true, but I have anohter even that Im prepairing for on Sunday too LOL. Still I should look it up....

I use B&M....add

chopped onions

chopped gr. peppers

brown sugar

prepared mustard

worchester sauce

little tabasco

chopped raw bacon

bake until bubbly or when it spills all over your oven :P

Most flavors of Bush's Baked Beans are Gluten Free.

I eat them all the time and have no problem with them.

(But I have DH, and not intestinal symptoms).