• Join Our Community!

Do you have questions about celiac disease or the gluten-free diet?

Lister

Tyson Heat And Serve Maple And Brown Suger Ham

Rate this topic

Ok so i have a list that says Tyson clearly discloses gluten, so i was in the store first i got this thinking it was hormel woops but i checked the other products next to it all tyson and 2 of them on the bottom said Contains Wheat and Milk, so i found this one right above it does not say anything about wheat or milk, i want to eat it but at the same time im afraid since these products have a shelf fridge life of 3 years what if its a old box and it just has not gotten the new lables on it yet, has anyone had these i am doing really good not glutening myself and i want to keep it that way but at the same time the ham is alredy in the oven. I tried there 1800 number and seeing as its a sunday they are closed :(

i am eating it right now so i hope it goes well, tastes really good

ahh crap this thing has like 30 ingrediants now im scared.... its already in me so if so im a ticking time bomb

1 hour later- i dont feel very good but it could just be how i feel when i eat sometimes. hmmm will know in about another hour if its a gluten reaction probably

Sometimes you can psych yourself into a glutening, and think you're getting symptoms when you're not. I've done it. Especially when trying something new! I would trust Tyson, since they disclose, but I don't know anything about their cc practices. Most hams are gluten-free anyway, but you of course have to check.

Good luck :)