• Join Our Community!

Do you have questions about celiac disease or the gluten-free diet?

Rate this topic

In my local Stop and Shop the neopets cereal is 50% off right now because it is being discontinued. Does anyone know if it is Stop and Shop or the manufacturer discontinuing it? I finally found a cereal my daughter loves that is gluten free and now its leaving me.

Kelly

In my local Stop and Shop the neopets cereal is 50% off right now because it is being discontinued. Does anyone know if it is Stop and Shop or the manufacturer discontinuing it? I finally found a cereal my daughter loves that is gluten free and now its leaving me.

Kelly

I have yet to see this cearl in any store, so I hate to say it... but thats nto a good sign.

Have you tried the Envirokids cerals? My son loves them.

Unfortunatly those cereals come and go. Its the flavor of the week basically. It happened with other "cartoon" cereals. They make them while the character is popular and then they change to the next one. I used to work in a grocery store. It has been this way for years. The only thing I can tell you is to watch for the next one.. it will show up eventually.

I have seen it before at Meijer, but never did buy it. I will have to see if it is still there next time I go.

I agree....cereals like this come and go. I can always depend on my Cocoa Pebbles, though. :)