• Join Our Community!

Do you have questions about celiac disease or the gluten-free diet?

kaciemarie

Picazzo's In Az

Rate this topic

If you live in Arizona there is a pizzeria that has Gluten Free Pizza and Beer and it is amazing! They use seperate ovens, utensils and their servers know everything about Gluten!! They even stopped me from ordering the ranch dressing because it isn't Gluten Free. Check out their website if you are interested... http://www.picazzos.com

I have eaten at the Tempe one and even my husband thought the gluten-free pizza was great. Glad you enjoyed it.

Isn't great! A lot of my friends have tried the gluten-free Pizza and they all agree that it is pretty good. Have you tried any of their appetizers yet? I have had the Cheese Bread...it is pretty good too!

They are now selling franchises. They sold one a couple of months ago in one of the southern states. You might email them and ask if they have sold one in Texas.

I was in Arizona this past week (my parents live out there) and I went to Picazzos in Tempe twice. It was so great to eat pizza, a little expensive, but I really enjoyed it. I would recommend it to anyone.

Everyone who worked there didn't even hesitate when I asked for the gluten-free menu, and assured me I would enjoy the meal and would be safe. I had my first Red Bridge too -- not bad...

I am in Southern California and I haven't found any restaurants like that out here -- guess I gotta go see mom and dad more often! :P