• Join Our Community!

Do you have questions about celiac disease or the gluten-free diet?

e&j0304

gluten-free Ice Cream Cones?

Rate this topic

Yes there is a really good cone. I think the name is Cionne (spelling?)Cone. The company was rumored to have merged with Glutino (or possibly Glutano). The last store I saw them in was Bel Cibo in Clawson, Michigan. Sorry I can't be of more help to you, because I threw out the empty box, at least you know they exist.

L.

Guest nini

I've seen several... I get the Cerrone cones and we love them... I've also seen some by Glutino, and some other company...

We're in the Midwest. I get most of her gluten-free products from a chain here called Hy-Vee. There is also a store here called Greatest Grains, which may carry them. I looked at the two closest Hy-Vee stores here and didn't see them but they all seem to carry different things so I'm going to call around.

Thanks again!

I know they exist on the internet. But I have yet to find any in the local stores including health stores. I have been tempted to try them but with shipping it seems steep. Plus I would be afraid they would arrive broken. Anyone order from the internet? Did yours come broken?

Hez

I order mine from a health food store in Illinois (I live in AZ). They wrap each box of cones in bubble wrap and then have the box marked fragile. I order several boxes at once to help to divide the shipping costs per box. My family loves them. I can no longer have ice cream, but I have to keep ordering these as they don't want the regular cones. Ever so often there is a couple that are broken no matter how careful the packing is and my husband takes those and crumbles them over scoops of ice cream. I asked at the health food stores here and no one will carry them because of breakage.