Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Join eNewsletter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

utdan

Speed The Repairing Of The Gut?

uh, actually I want to read your thoughts

I just decided to do a Bernard Jensen 7-day bowel cleanse program. My doctor in L.A. (who looked really healthy to begin with) just did one and he showed me pictures of the--"mucoid plaque."

Anyway, I found a certified hydrotherapist who counseled me (since I'm a newly recovering celiac) to take a product called "IntestiNEW" also called "IntestiMAX" made by Renew Life before I do the program. It is supposed to help rebuild the bowel wall faster. Does anyone know about this product or another product that works? I would think it would be very popular if it speeds recovery. I'll list the ingredients:

L-Glutamine 5,000 mg

N-Acetyl D Glucosamine 200 mg

Gamma Oryzanol 125 mg

Cranes bill Root

Ginger Root

Marigold Flower

Marshmallow Root

Dan

Negative blood work

gluten-free since 3/5/06

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

I'm using an intestinal mucosal wall rebuilder called Endefen by MetaGenics. It contains:

larch gum

green tea extract

cinnamon bark

plantain fruit (a lot of this)

apple fruit power

astaxanthin

D-mannose

D-Xylitol

I can't say if it is working or not, since it has only been about three weeks or a month. I am still quite bloated and constipated (always my problem). the same nutritionist gave me prebiotics and post biotics, and I can tell by the quality of my stool that I'm digesting food better, but other than that, no indications yet.

I'll keep you posted.

I'm using an intestinal mucosal wall rebuilder called Endefen by MetaGenics. It contains:

larch gum

green tea extract

cinnamon bark

plantain fruit (a lot of this)

apple fruit power

astaxanthin

D-mannose

D-Xylitol

I can't say if it is working or not, since it has only been about three weeks or a month. I am still quite bloated and constipated (always my problem). the same nutritionist gave me prebiotics and post biotics, and I can tell by the quality of my stool that I'm digesting food better, but other than that, no indications yet.

I'll keep you posted.

What does a stool look like that is digesting food better? Thanks, LindaLee

Lee