Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Join eNewsletter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest katzmeow21

Anyone Heard Of Hlc Mindlinx By Pharmax?

Guest katzmeow21

My naturopath just suggested taking HLC MindLinx by Pharmax? I actually had to wait because everyone is out of stock. It is the latest in the probiotic field.

Part of the claim is that the Lactobacillus crispatus (CLT 221 and Lactobacillus rhamnosus are both strains in the product (among many others) that are specifically known to degrade wheat and diary exorphins.

It says that anyone intolerant to gluten or dairy can derive benefit from this supplement. This does not in any way give a ticket to eat it :blink: , however, if accidentally glutened minutely if may help reduce reaction.

I just started it today so ..... I am hoping for great things here.

I would suggest looking it up online and reading for yourselves.

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Oooo... That sounds very interesting. Let us know how it works. I've always been into alternative medicine, so I might give it a shot after hearing how you do with it.

I'm not looking to actually EAT gluten. But, it would be nice to just do things like use my favorite pre-celiac conditioner that has wheat in it without having to wash my hands every time I touch my freaking hair (which is way too much). Or be able to give my non-gluten-free kids a cracker and then eat something myself three hours later and not get sick.

My most awful symptoms are more psychological (depression, anxiety, nightmares, headaches) than digestive, so let us know how things are in that area as well as digestive.

Good luck with this! I'm crossing my fingers for you.

:)

Nancy

The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person who is doing it.

~Chinese Proverb