Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Join eNewsletter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lister

Please Dont Be Potatoes

well i ate at red robin last night, i dont feel sick like my stomic does not hurt, but i am all plugged up and my head is slightly fogged, i know its not from gluten or else i would feel like complete crap... man i just hope its because im tired and not because nightshadse bother me.. that would make me a sad panda

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Hey! Panda bear! We don't take kindly to your types in here!

Just kiddin', Lister. :P I hope it's not nightshades too, but at least then you'd have some answers, right?

~Angie~

Gluten free since May 2004

im thinking it was my own stupid fault. I still feel tired but the brainfog has gone away and im blaming it on yesterday. I was stupid and staid up tell 3am plus i smoked about 13 bowls with my friends yesterday. So i think i just put my brain into shock. Stomic is bothering me but thats normal always bothers me in the afternoon but i really dont think the potatoes are the culprit this time. Will find out gonna eat more with dinner tonight and see if i feel like crap again tomorrow, also i forgot to take my vitemens yesterday so that could have been part of it as well.

ok back to running to the restroom for the 10th time today (no not D but it feels like i have D) its strange i keep feeling like i have to go really really bad, so i rush to the restroom and its just alot of gas and like a slime, its like snot but with tiny tiny little bits of stuff in it. its really gross and i have no clue what it is but its nasty and i keep having gas :( arg

im thinking it was my own stupid fault. I still feel tired but the brainfog has gone away and im blaming it on yesterday. I was stupid and staid up tell 3am plus i smoked about 13 bowls with my friends yesterday. So i think i just put my brain into shock. Stomic is bothering me but thats normal always bothers me in the afternoon but i really dont think the potatoes are the culprit this time. Will find out gonna eat more with dinner tonight and see if i feel like crap again tomorrow, also i forgot to take my vitemens yesterday so that could have been part of it as well.

ok back to running to the restroom for the 10th time today (no not D but it feels like i have D)

you smoked 13 bowls? you mean of pot? that would definitely give you brain fog :blink: at least its not the potatos lol

~Betty

yes of pot, but usualy i dont have a "hangover" from the night before like i did today