Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

prinsessa

Cinnamon Puffins Not Gluten Free

I went to the grocery store yesterday and decided to pick up some cereal. Cinnamon Puffins are the ones I usually get at the regular grocery store because they are usually the only gluten free cereal. I picked up a box yesterday and saw that it said "wheat free" on the front. I remember last time it said "gluten free", so I decided to look at the ingredients. I saw that they are now using oat flour. Does anyone know anything about the company changing their ingredients?

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A17):
    Celiac.com Sponsor (A17):

Celiac.com Sponsors (A17):

• Forum Discussions

With EPI it is take 1 with your first bite of a meal and take another 30mins later if you have not finished eating....but I also have to take them to eat anything. Also consider taking them in ratio to how you eat. You need certain amounts...
    Yes, that would cause your symptoms. So sad because ratatouille doesn’t call for pasta! That happened to me in Lisbon. We went to a seafood restaurant and the waiter assured me it was gluten free. It had overcooked macaroni in it which caused t...
    Hi, I recently got some digestive enzymes and am unsure when to take them, before or after a meal? I'm hoping they will help me absorb more nutrients. Anyone whose had experience?