Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest cassidy

Amy's Labeling Change "no Gluten Ingredients"

IMO, the Thai Stirfry dish is the spiciest one I've had. Maybe try the Asian Noodle stirfry--it is not spicy. Either are the Teriyaki Bowl, Brown Rice & Vegetables Bowl, Brown Rice, Black-Eyed Peas & Veggies Bowl. All this talk is making me want to eat those enchiladas!! :D

Amy's sent me an e-mail this morning. I thought they had not placed the rice crust pizza on the list of gluten-free foods. I must have been wrong :ph34r: Here is the reply I got from Amy's

Hello Hez,

I am a bit confused. The Rice Crust Cheese Pizza is definately gluten free...in

fact, we make it in gluten free facility!

Please send us your mailing address, I would be happy to send you our brochure

and coupons...we now offer more than 60 products for folks needing to avoid

gluten. AND in August, you will be able to buy our new Rice Crust Spinach Pizza

and Baked Ziti Bowl!

Best regards,

Carol Tamagni

Customer Relations

What good news to be made in a gluten-free facility!

Hez

IMO, the Thai Stirfry dish is the spiciest one I've had. Maybe try the Asian Noodle stirfry--it is not spicy. Either are the Teriyaki Bowl, Brown Rice & Vegetables Bowl, Brown Rice, Black-Eyed Peas & Veggies Bowl. All this talk is making me want to eat those enchiladas!! :D

The one I get isn't that bad. It's basically rice, lentils and veggies. The lentils and rice are really mild, but the veggies are a little bit spicy

Guest BERNESES
Amy's sent me an e-mail this morning. I thought they had not placed the rice crust pizza on the list of gluten-free foods. I must have been wrong :ph34r: Here is the reply I got from Amy's

Hello Hez,

I am a bit confused. The Rice Crust Cheese Pizza is definately gluten free...in

fact, we make it in gluten free facility!

Please send us your mailing address, I would be happy to send you our brochure

and coupons...we now offer more than 60 products for folks needing to avoid

gluten. AND in August, you will be able to buy our new Rice Crust Spinach Pizza

and Baked Ziti Bowl!

Best regards,

Carol Tamagni

Customer Relations

What good news to be made in a gluten-free facility!

Hez

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But DANG IT Amy ! How about a nondairy gluten free pizza! Is that too much to ask? I'm tired of my poor vegan slices remaining chunks and not melting :(

Happy for you Bev and the gluten-free facility now--woo hoo, eat up!

Guest BERNESES
But DANG IT Amy ! How about a nondairy gluten free pizza! Is that too much to ask? I'm tired of my poor vegan slices remaining chunks and not melting :(

Happy for you Bev and the gluten-free facility now--woo hoo, eat up!

I agree Jen- that would be good!!! I hate to say it, but I'm still a little hesitant to try. Need to work up some courage.

I'm so happy to hear about the rice pizza--it's so good, and definitely makes me feel less deprived when my friends are all ordering out for pizza to watch a game, help someone move, etc. I just tried the mac and cheese last week with no problems and absolutely loved it. Do you all have to pay $7.50 for the pizza? It seems a bit steep to me, but I always bite the bullet because it's so good. However, if I could find it cheaper somewhere, I'd be a happy camper.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A17):
    Celiac.com Sponsor (A17):

Celiac.com Sponsors (A17):

• Forum Discussions

This is good advice. Some restaurants offer gluten-free menus or mark items with “GF” on their regular menu, and I try to eat at such places. I still talk to the manager when I order to be sure. 
    I've had a swollen gland in my neck similar to what you described.  I found that taking thiamine helps immensely.   Here's an article that you might find helpful..... http://wandererandhome.weebly.com/heal-yourself/vitamin-b1-th...
    Mummu said her daughter was "constantly nauseated, tired, and having little to no interest in eating.  She's lost weight and I'm worried she may be becoming depressed"   I agree with M.Martha.  The Autoimmune diet without dairy and...