Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AndreaB

My Daughter May Be Allergic To Rice

She doesn't like spicier food. Anything that's a little spicey she might eat but has a very low tolerance. She does like things well seasoned though...(ie garlic and basil are her favorites, along with onion powder). I think she likes rosemary too. I didn't really season the pot roast and she didn't like it. I'll experiment more next time. She did eat her tiny piece after I sprinkled it with garlic powder though. :)

I like to make them eat a little bite but that's just because they can't really give something a chance if they dont' try it. My mom always made me have a little bit of stuff I didn't like. I'll have to pay more attention to the textures of things both kids "don't like". Neither one likes cooked carrots very well but will eat them raw for instance. I was never overly fond of cooked carrots either, but I don't mind fresh cooked carrots. The frozen ones leave a little to be desired.

i don't know if this was mentioned earlier, but what about pasta?

Andrea,

At 40 years old after suffering stomach, diestive, pain, malnutrien, diarrhea, just to mention a few for the last 22 years....I had HSP at age 11, I was so sick for 6 months, no school, couldn't walk, it took the doctors 3 months to figure it out it was HSP. HSP was hell on my body and I have always believed I am sick today because of it. I am 12 days gluten free. I will always wonder what HSP did to my body and if I suffer today because of it ? There is little research on HSP.