• Join Our Community!

Do you have questions about celiac disease or the gluten-free diet?

NiqueP

Going To Busch Gardens Tampa...

Rate this topic

I ate a roasted turkey leg while there. I also packed my purse with food, then told them at the gate that I had celiac disease and had a purse full of food. They looked in my purse and said, "No problem," and let me in.

BTW it's best to have an empty stomach when you ride the roller coasters ... my daughter and I learned that the hard way!

I ate a roasted turkey leg while there. I also packed my purse with food, then told them at the gate that I had celiac disease and had a purse full of food. They looked in my purse and said, "No problem," and let me in.

BTW it's best to have an empty stomach when you ride the roller coasters ... my daughter and I learned that the hard way!

hi we just came back from our trip and stayed also in a hotel near Busch Gardens(double tree)

The restaurant next door that was very willing and have been checking every ingredient for our son. In Busch Gardens it self it was difficult for our son(2 years) to find something that was gluten-free for him. The fries were Glutened and so were the hotdogs and so was everything except the salad but for a 2 years old that 's not an option so we ended with the watermelon and I allways have a lotof food with. Nobody asked me about it not in Busch Gardens or in Seaworld it was never a problem .We never mentioned it and they looked everywhere in the bags.But we still have had great days there!