This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Support Celiac.com!
    eNewsletter
    Donate

Talk On Sirius Radio

floridanative

floridanative Community Regular

www.sirius.com - must sign up for 3 -day trial but it's free. Kim Khoeller and Dr. about dining out with Celiac and other allergies. I can hardly believe it - oh its on the Martha Stewart Show until 2 pm today.

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

CarlaB Enthusiast
www.sirius.com - must sign up for 3 -day trial but it's free. Kim Khoeller and Dr. about dining out with Celiac and other allergies. I can hardly believe it - oh its on the Martha Stewart Show until 2 pm today.

What station? I have it in my car.

the only number on the page is 112 but it does not say station #. I just clicked on Martha Stewart show and it came on.

CarlaB Enthusiast
the only number on the page is 112 but it does not say station #. I just clicked on Martha Stewart show and it came on.

The number is what I need for my car. 112 is probably correct, thanks.

jenvan Collaborator

On the Martha channel? See, I told all you Martha haters that she was good :lol: Thanks for sharing Tiffany...unfortunately, I have XM!

jerseyangel Proficient
...unfortunately, I have XM!

Me too! Darn :angry:

Well I'm sorry you missed it. It was wonderful hearing someone talk about how challenging it is to eat out but that it can be done. Kim has Celiac and she can't dairy and something else I think. I tried calling in but the line was constantly busy. I just wanted to thank Kim and Robert for their book and tell them how I used it to learn how to eat our here but that is was so useful to me on vacation as well. Kim travels the world for work so even though it took her a very, very long time how to eat out safely gluten free she did it. She also admitted on the show that very rarely she does run into a place that really can't feed her anything safe but probably a plain salad so she keeps moving until she finds a better place.

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

ehrin Explorer

Geesh - I wish I had seen this yesterday! I do have Sirius (HUGE Howard fan) and would have loved to have heard it. Especially because yesterday I went to my boyfriends new apartment for the first time. I don't know the area very well and I got there late cause I had to take a client to the airport. By the time I got there it was about 9 and most of the restaurants were closed. I had not eaten since lunch and I was starving. Well when we drove around for an hour and there was still nothing I just broke down. :(

James didn't know what to do and I just wanted to go back at this point. It was too damn depressing. So it would have been nice to hear what she had to say!

Archived