This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Support Celiac.com!
    eNewsletter
    Donate

Tazorac Cream - Anyone Ever Use This?

DingoGirl

morganb Newbie
Susan, you have to really look at the Ostrich. That sucker will cheer anyone up. When I get kinda down, I come on here, look for my ostrich and then just smile. He has the most goofy loving look and that is why I wanted him from Floridian. So, remember to look for the ostrich and let him take your cares away.

Thursday morning I leave for the airport and my trip to Las Vegas. Lynne and I have our planes land about 15 minutes apart. That is so cool. We are going to have a great time. We both have been trying to get plenty of rest this past week, so that we can really enjoy ourselves.

i agree, everytime i see your ostrich, it brings a smile to my face :D

Yep. Since you're the oldest, you need to find yourself a man. Get married. Have babies. :D I won't turn yours into rotten brats ... I'm saving that for your brother's kids!

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Good

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

• Replies 618
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AndreaB Contributor
Just a brief post - don't know what's going on - have sunk into a pit and crawling my way out.....heinous....thought I"d never see this place again :angry: Will get through but it will take a bit of time.

love you girls.....

Thank you for thinking of us Susan. We will continue to keep you in our prayers and thoughts. Take the time you need and we are here for you if you need us.

evie Rookie
Thank you for thinking of us Susan. We will continue to keep you in our prayers and thoughts. Take the time you need and we are here for you if you need us.

Yes, Susan I am rooting for you too. Having that company was really good for you but now you may be having the downside of those good times, sorry. But sometimes it works that way for us. :angry: Just hang in there, better days ahead. I always like Psalms, most of them have some happy times. Will be thinking of you. :)

Andrea, that little boy just looks angelic in your last pic. Did not think he could be any cuter than on the floor but he is. You have such a nice looking family!!

I also like the 'Bird", just what we need here as a mascot. Hope all the suffering people are feeling better, I am so I know it is no fun but we know there will be a better day just differs how long!! :) have a good evening all. evie

Judyin Philly Enthusiast
I got mad at God this morning very momentarily because I read a proverb or psalm, can't remember, and it said that things would be so good he'll "feed you wheat." I thought, "Great, then I'll be SICK!!" Funny how things hit us when you least expect it!

Carla--so enjoyed this from you, honey! What a riot! :lol:

OMG Gray's Anatomy will take care of so many things.... ;) Dr. McDreamy is the new Matthew (McConnaughey) and he is my new love....

WE need gray's anatomy but for tonight, I'll just settle for some good celebrity gossip. ;)

LOVE THIS SHOW AND CAN'T WAIT FOR IT TO COME BACK!!!

Susan--sorry your having a rough patch..I agree with Carla (I think it was) who said ...wallow or take the time to feel and heal...take it from someone who stuffed feelings down for years. last few years allowing my self to feel and get ANGRY which I was taught.."good girls didn't show anger" so I guess getting fat was the alternative :ph34r::D Good Grief... :unsure:

Maybe in my younger years i was so busy (bringing home the baccon and frying it up in the pan...want ever the rest to the stupid saying was) that I just got thro the days as best i could and of course..being the best parent you could be..now there is time for me..don't waste the years 'stuck' in over analyzing everything. alot of time was wasted doing that by me too. oh lordy, I'm lecturing..sorry..was trying to help ...at 64 I guess you'll just have to deal with the 'jabbering' old lady :lol:

Hugs and love and tissues for you my 'Dingo girl'

Thursday morning I leave for the airport and my trip to Las Vegas. Lynne and I have our planes land about 15 minutes apart. That is so cool. We are going to have a great time. We both have been trying to get plenty of rest this past week, so that we can really enjoy ourselves.

Have a great time Armetta and Lynne...wish i could join you.

Hi to the rest of you cyber buddies.

judy

AndreaB Contributor
Andrea, that little boy just looks angelic in your last pic. Did not think he could be any cuter than on the floor but he is. You have such a nice looking family!!

Thanks Evie.

We adore the little guy. He's just starting to cut his first tooth.....finally! He's also a very tired little guy as he fell asleep on the way home from errands and didn't get his regular naptime in. Getting all geared up to start school with my daughter on the 4th. Still trying to round up some stuff for teachers aids....need to finish my lists and then figure out where to get stuff, or what would need to be made (which will probably be the case).

Canadian Karen Community Regular
Susan, you have to really look at the Ostrich. That sucker will cheer anyone up. When I get kinda down, I come on here, look for my ostrich and then just smile. He has the most goofy loving look and that is why I wanted him from Floridian. So, remember to look for the ostrich and let him take your cares away.

Every time I look at the ostrich, I think it is one of those trick pictures..... You see an ostrich, but also, if you look at it's beak, you see a hamster's face also...... or is that just me being weird again???? ;)B):D

mouse Enthusiast

Your just being weird again Karen. You are probably jealous of my hairstyle LOL. I know my smile is very unusual - but a hamster - no way. :blink::)

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

Canadian Karen Community Regular

Honest! There is Hammy Hamster hidden right in your face!

I'll prove it. Take a look:

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2005-12/1116660/hamster.webp

Isn't he cute?

mouse Enthusiast

I am impressed with your computer skills. Want to pass some of those skills my way. LOL.

queenofhearts Explorer

Susan, I hope you're feeling better. Know that we're all rooting for you...

Karen, that hamster's so cool! I love hidden pictures... & like you I see them everywhere, whether they were put there or not! (My kids make fun of me for all the times I say "Doesn't that rock look exactly like a...")

Makes me think of the weird things people sell on eBay-- toast with an image of Elvis, &c.

evie Rookie
Thanks Evie.

We adore the little guy. He's just starting to cut his first tooth.....finally! He's also a very tired little guy as he fell asleep on the way home from errands and didn't get his regular naptime in. Getting all geared up to start school with my daughter on the 4th. Still trying to round up some stuff for teachers aids....need to finish my lists and then figure out where to get stuff, or what would need to be made (which will probably be the case).

I totally admire families who home school their children, takes a lot of discipline, love and the teacher (usually mother) has to give up most outside of home life. Our minister home schools his 12 yr. old son, his wife works out of the home so he does most of it. A family near us home school their dd, she is their miracle child, blended family. They had both been married before, she had 2 ds, tubes tied so had to go thru surgery & etc procedures/ $$$ in order to have her. Also a church family did home schooling for many years, oldest girl REALLY excelled in classes and music, she is nearly thru college and married to a youth min ister. Next oldest son finally made it thru, bit of foot dragger and works with a musician. The last three went to public school since last year and really like it but mother had to turn to other pursuits since a divorce in family a few years ago.That was a really tragic deal. The father is a very 2 faced person. The mother is now our church sec. and going to school, there has been a lot of couseling for whole family. We all try to be supportive for the family here.

I hope I have not been too specific. :huh: Just not in aggreemnet with the hamster idea but I do like the mouse (bird), good try though!! :blink:

Hope all are fit and fiddle (faddle) today, I am going to iron my pants i finally finished hemming last night and wear them to my quilting group and get some more food. Its a wonder we aren't among the 2/3 of the US who are overweight the way we eat. But hubby just put cover on our asphalt driveway this am and trimmed a dozen yew plants near house so he wil need some and I need bananas!! :P I am not nearly as energetic as would like to be but like to meet/ quitling group 1 x a week if I can even when I have to wear support on my wrist. Will aslo visit a 92 yr. old former neighbor and take her some home applesauce + tomatoes. I am a people person as most of you are, I think. Better 'get around' as hubby says. :) Wish you all a good day!! evie

AndreaB Contributor
I totally admire families who home school their children, takes a lot of discipline, love and the teacher (usually mother) has to give up most outside of home life.

I am not nearly as energetic as would like to be but like to meet/ quitling group 1 x a week if I can even when I have to wear support on my wrist. Will aslo visit a 92 yr. old former neighbor and take her some home applesauce + tomatoes. I am a people person as most of you are, I think. Better 'get around' as hubby says. :) Wish you all a good day!! evie

Evie,

My outside life is this forum. I like to stay home. I like people too, but find it easier to "meet" with my friends here (on the forum).

Have a fun day today! :)

DingoGirl Enthusiast

oh good googly moogly....I wake up, putter around, wander over to the computer and this site.....Armetta is now a mouse who is an ostrich but really a hamster :blink::ph34r: Chelsea is a kitty-penguin, Morgan is having grandbabies....what else? HI Robbin!! so nice to see you! Cisie - - where are you? Karen - you are a lunatic....

Andrea - that baby boy is so CUTE!!

Evie - you are so busy - MORE ironing and hemming? ironing doesn't happen much here and the day I had to iron all eight silk curtain panels was purely heinous, I tell you.....

Wish you girls were all HERE and we could sip tea and laugh and cry and eat some of Leah's wonderful treats.... :)

Seriously, your encouragement brought a tear to my eye, girls. :( The last three days I'd like to erase off the calendar.....never thought I could get that depressed again and feel like a fraude for evangelizing that removing gluten is the cure for all depression. I am back on a low dose of antidepressants :( and feeling sheepish and unhappy about it....this black pit I find myself in is from the excessive (and valid) worries I have over my future and the normal things in life I DIDN"T have that I grieve....I won't go into details but I just get knocked down with sorrow at times, and then it passes. But usually, since removing gluten, it's maybe just ONE mildly bad day and then back to normal....this one is severe. Gettign back into the creative things always helps and I'm about to start some botanical illustrations again....made two necklaces last night....yay! Creating, for me, is the way out of the abyss. I stopped painting, mostly, years ago and that was a huge mistake.....am finally feeling the desire to start again.

armetta - Vegas - - good googly moogly what fun! .....will be thinking of you and Lynne,

GRAY"S ANATOMY - - can't wait - - - can't wait - - - Robbin it really is dr. McDreamy's PERSONALITY that sucks you in - - easy on the eyes, yes he is, but you just fall in love with how tender and kind he is.... :wub:

Carla - the Beatitudes - am going to go read them now! thank you...also Psalm 91, 40, and my daily dose of Proverbs. I skipped Bible study last night as I didn't want them to see me that way....

What else? Just know that your kind thoughts and words and just seeing you all here brightened my mood considerably. :)

Much love to you all.....

penguin Community Regular

Glad you're feeling better, Suzie!

queenofhearts Explorer

Susan, don't you dare think you're a fraud because you still have to battle with depression. I'm glad you got the help you needed to pull yourself out of the pit. The mind is a complicated thing, influenced by gluten, sure, but even gluten-free isn't all-powerful. I'm just so glad you are coming out of it. We need you!!!!!

I'm a big believer in art as therapy-- that's probably how I got started in the first place! Painting is not only therapeutic, but is in itself a sign of health for me... not painting is my biggest danger sign.

I'm sending you virtual meringues & paintbrushes.

Hang in there!

Leah

DingoGirl Enthusiast
I'm a big believer in art as therapy-- that's probably how I got started in the first place! Painting is not only therapeutic, but is in itself a sign of health for me... not painting is my biggest danger sign.

I'm sending you virtual meringues & paintbrushes.

Leah

Sending me virtual meringues and paintbrushes.....what a delight....can you somehow make them REAL and not virtual? :) But here's something.....that miscreant singer JR, whom we have alluded to in here (I erased the actual posts), bought me very expensive brushes - at least ONE good thing came out of that.

I gave up painting for years, and yes, that is a danger sign, despite the nagging of everyone....lost every bit of desire to paint and never thought it would come back....and now, it is here again, mercifully. This is a huge thing!

queenofhearts Explorer
Sending me virtual meringues and paintbrushes.....what a delight....can you somehow make them REAL and not virtual? :) But here's something.....that miscreant singer JR, whom we have alluded to in here (I erased the actual posts), bought me very expensive brushes - at least ONE good thing came out of that.

I gave up painting for years, and yes, that is a danger sign, despite the nagging of everyone....lost every bit of desire to paint and never thought it would come back....and now, it is here again, mercifully. This is a huge thing!

I'm so happy for you-- I predict a wonderful flood of work. When I've passed through a creative block, it feels just like a tsunami-- you know how all the water goes out to the deep sea & the ocean bed is dry for miles? That is the block. Then when the wave comes, look out!

Go forth & paint!

Leah

mouse Enthusiast

Celia, you are a fruit cake LOL. I am going back into the postings looking for whatever Penquin is suppose to have done. Could not find anything, unless she is sitting right next to you and she goosed you, I have no idea what she did. Oh, well, since I am always two weeks late in figuring anything out in my mind, I am normal - he he. :blink:

queenofhearts Explorer
Celia, you are a fruit cake LOL. I am going back into the postings looking for whatever Penquin is suppose to have done. Could not find anything, unless she is sitting right next to you and she goosed you, I have no idea what she did. Oh, well, since I am always two weeks late in figuring anything out in my mind, I am normal - he he. :blink:

You should go back & find her post. Hit refresh if you don't see it. You'll get a kick out of it!

queenofhearts Explorer
Hit F5 for her new picture... scared the spinach out of me.... :lol:

Oh, that little... whatever... wouldn't hurt a fly!

mouse Enthusiast

I have hit refreshed and F5 - Nada. Maybe she removed whatever by now. All I see is the penquin.

There is nothing wrong with taking anti-depressants, no matter what Tom Cruise says. Anybody who needs them should take them. So, none of you should apologise for doing what is necessary to give you a normal life back.

queenofhearts Explorer
I have hit refreshed and F5 - Nada. Maybe she removed whatever by now. All I see is the penquin.

There is nothing wrong with taking anti-depressants, no matter what Tom Cruise says. Anybody who needs them should take them. So, none of you should apologise for doing what is necessary to give you a normal life back.

Look where that comment got Tom Cruise! (And about time.)

Did you look CLOSELY at that penguin? Put on your glasses!

jerseyangel Proficient

Armetta,

Look very carefully at the penguin's face. ;)

I want to wish you and Lynne a wonderful, safe trip! Have fun--I'm so happy for both of you!

mouse Enthusiast

Are you guys referring to the cat face on the penquin. Sorry, but I noticed that some time ago and thought you were talking about something new, that I was missing. I miss a lot, so nothing surprises me. I did have my glasses on and this time I put my nose up to the computer to make sure I missed nothing LOL.

Thanks for the good wishes for our trip. I am all excited. I am packed and just killing time. Hope I get some sleep tonight. I go to Vegas 3 or 4 times a year, but never with a girl buddy. This is going to be fun. Lynne has never been there. We won't leave the hotel too much, but she will see the Volcano and I want to take her to Ceasar's Forum to see the sky, etc. And of course we are going to have some very nice dinners. And she also plays the pennies and nickles. Hopefully she does not play them the way I do - he he.

AndreaB Contributor

Have fun Armetta! Talk to you when you get back. :)

Archived