Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Join eNewsletter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lister

Water

ugh i thought i was doing good, only mild pain thruout the day ( have not started meds yet as i cant afford them until the 20th) but today i woke up and had a stomic ace from the get go, i tried to drink some water and it made me feel like crap and gave me really bad stomic pains. i waited and this seems to happen anytime i drink water :(

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Sometimes water can be really harsh on my stomach in the morning too, Lister, and I drink lots of it throughout the day. I find that what works best for me to sort of wake my stomach up is a little bit of juice and then a cup of tea. I use a bit of honey and milk in the tea most of the time, depending on what kind of tea I'm having. After that, I'm good to go whether I'm having breakfast right away or more likely, brunch a little later on.

Hope that helps. You wouldn't think water could hurt your stomach!

Sometimes water can be really harsh on my stomach in the morning too, Lister, and I drink lots of it throughout the day. I find that what works best for me to sort of wake my stomach up is a little bit of juice and then a cup of tea. I use a bit of honey and milk in the tea most of the time, depending on what kind of tea I'm having. After that, I'm good to go whether I'm having breakfast right away or more likely, brunch a little later on.

Hope that helps. You wouldn't think water could hurt your stomach!

strong black coffee for first thing to wake me up, does the trick and doesnt make me feel full like water often does. i too dont eat b/fast as i train first thing so would make me sick so tend to have a big bruch by 12 noon but i do have a good supper about 10pm. juice is allways a good idea as its full of natural sugers to wake you up and give you that buzz in the morn with lots of energy. i drink water through the day but that can often make me feel sick and bloated.

married with 3 boys, maclain, dylan and finlay. symptoms for more than 10 years but only diagnosed may 06. lactose and casien intolerant may 06.