This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Support Celiac.com!
    eNewsletter
    Donate

Rachelville 2

Rachel--24

Green12 Enthusiast
OMG.....This milkshake is sooo good! My first milkshake in like 2 years. :D

Oh God....please dont let me have yet another obsession. :rolleyes:

Rachel, having an obsession?.............NO, why whatever do you mean :lol:

I can't see you very well either Andrea. I think your costume is overtaking you :lol:

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
angel-jd1 Community Regular
Native Costume class at an arabian horse show. She was half arab.

Jessica I see you.....are you going to join us tonight?

I mostly hide :ph34r: ha

I guess sometimes I'm a bit shy.

CarlaB Enthusiast
It's the best when Dad says thongs though.....his spongebob thongs :lol:

That thought even scares me!! :lol:

Green12 Enthusiast

Good night Rachel!

CarlaB Enthusiast
She's the one I wanted people to see. In the other two I think you can see me a little better.

At first glance, I thought it was a picture of a Barbie doll on a Barbie horse!! Is your hair blonde?

AndreaB Contributor
At first glance, I thought it was a picture of a Barbie doll on a Barbie horse!! Is your hair blonde?

Nope dark brown. I have a head piece over my head that trails down my back. Those costumes are fun. It was my 4h leaders and didn't match my horse very well but I just wanted to go in the class.

I mostly hide :ph34r: ha

I guess sometimes I'm a bit shy.

Come join us more often. We are a friendly group and the more the merrier.

morganb Newbie

I caught up!!!!

OMG.....This milkshake is sooo good! My first milkshake in like 2 years. :D

Oh God....please dont let me have yet another obsession. :rolleyes:

Rachel, Rachel, Rachel :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

Come join us more often. We are a friendly group and the more the merrier.

Thanks..........just currently waiting for some tylenol to kick in (doubting that it will since it's been 2 hours). I have a lovely fever tonight and I'm hot as HECK!

-Jessica :rolleyes:

morganb Newbie
Thanks..........just currently waiting for some tylenol to kick in (doubting that it will since it's been 2 hours). I have a lovely fever tonight and I'm hot as HECK!

I'm sorry :( i hope you feel better soon

AndreaB Contributor

Lots of liquids too, but I'm sure you know that.

I hope this passes soon.

I just looked at your member number......boy you're old. :lol: Just kidding, old as far as member length.

I'll have to check out Molly's number since she's been here a while too. :D

Lots of liquids too, but I'm sure you know that.

I hope this passes soon.

I just looked at your member number......boy you're old. :lol: Just kidding, old as far as member length.

I'll have to check out Molly's number since she's been here a while too. :D

Yep I sure hope it passes soon also........it's annoying! ha

Yep I am old. celiac3270, Richard (lovgrove) , Plantime (I think), and not sure who else all came from the "old" celiac.com board over to this "new" board. I'm not sure who else is still around after all these years. I'm sure I have forgotten someone :ph34r: Here is the link to the old board Open Original Shared Link it still has posts and info on it

end of celiac.com history lesson class :P

Mango04 Enthusiast
I know, when I eat a mango for breakfast I am always thinking of Mango, wondering what she's doing right now down under.

I get so excited when I see Mango's name. Hi Mango!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol::lol:

Hi Julie and Rachel and Andrea and everyone else! I love popping in a saying hi!!!!!!

Try to limit your milkshake consumption to one gallon today Rachel :lol:...and did I read something about two packages of corn tortillas? :lol::lol:

I pulled a Rachel the other day when I found these organic gluten-free, sf, cf muffins. They're made out of almond meal. I seriously need to find out how they make them. I ate one...then I ate another one...then a little later I ate another one....(they're really big too!)

Okay I must be off (must go buy more muffins). Bye for now!

flagbabyds Collaborator
Yep I sure hope it passes soon also........it's annoying! ha

Yep I am old. celiac3270, Richard (lovgrove) , Plantime (I think), and not sure who else all came from the "old" celiac.com board over to this "new" board. I'm not sure who else is still around after all these years. I'm sure I have forgotten someone :ph34r: Here is the link to the old board Open Original Shared Link it still has posts and info on it

end of celiac.com history lesson class :P

celiac3270 isn't from the old board, if you look at his member number ihe is like 850 or something, i remember when he joined and he was like the only other teen on the board i was happy :)! he joined us about 2 years ago if i remember. I am also from the old board, but i was so young that i rarely posted except in the teens section cause i was 13 i think.

another new picture, it is too much fun with a camera built into the computer with lots of cool features! wow i had way too much fun with this! it is the mirror feature.

flagbabyds Collaborator

sleepy time!

g'night everyone!

DingoGirl Enthusiast

extremely premature post....I am pages behind......don't even know what is going on with you guys! I have poked my head in a bit, but am by no means caught up.....Andrea sent me a sweet pm (hi Andrea!) and said I should make a stop here n R2 - - - -

HOW IS EVERYBODY!!!!!

I have missed you guys....just involved in a few meltdowns and situations here....about to rip up the carpet - - - holy aching forearm batman! - - still painting - - never ends.....friends are coming to visit tomorrow which means major cleaning, they'll be here for three days. I am very, very tired and not sure why....oh look at me, first visit into town in a while and already whining...... :o:lol: you see, nothing's changed....

Trying to get Cecile to come and visit this thread...I"ll pm her..... ;)

I do have a matter of scientificness that I need addressed - a bizarre and worsening rash/blister thing my niece has going on for months- - - 'spose I need to take my questions to the main part of town and the resident scientists - I have learned so much here, I truly did read every word of your science posts (Rachel doesn't believe me B) ) and so, as she describes her symptoms and I have viewed the welts/ blisters, and her breathing becomes labored at night(according to her boyfriend)....I just know this is some sort of histamine reaction or food intolerance - - of coures the Dr. doesn't KNOW what it is....that's right.....so I"ll take my query to OMG.....

Love you guys - - - see you soon!

:)

Miss you guys. The dingos miss you....they're getting fat.....I'll be back later - - - vomitously tired right now.......crazy tired, should not be operating a keyboard...... :wacko::wacko::wacko:

AndreaB Contributor

Susan,

Just reading about all that work makes me tired.

Just said goodbye to hubby and baby is finally asleep. Little girl is still awake wanting to know if I will be up until she goes to sleep. :o It's 1 1/2 past her bedtime. We let the kids stay up til 9 since they won't see daddy until Thursday.

I've asked Celia to come over here before. She's attached to the other thread. But if everyone asks her maybe she'll take notice.

Glad to have you back Susan.....I have missed your posts. Always enjoy reading, and most of the times getting dizzy and tired because of all your housework. Remember, I'm not artistic so that's dizzying to me to begin with. :P

Carla,

The new picture craze hit you too huh? Great pic....nice to see the others.

Molly,

That's a good one too. Interesting effects.

TheDave Newbie
We do have one rebel in our town (dont all towns?)....he's not gluten free but we dont follow in his footsteps. ;)

He has to be de-glutenized before he comes into Rachelville and I believe he eats paper products while he's here. :huh::rolleyes:

B) paper products = cardboard :D

Is The Dave going to come back now that we can gab?

Tell him that gluten free foods are much better than paper products and in all likelihood more nutritious.

:D I'm baaaack....

Yes, will The Dave be joining us in the "ville" sans science??

Wouldn't miss it...better late than never!

Ummm...I think The Dave is still wandering around the OMG thread. He is lost... :lol:

No doubt he is finding more things to torment me about.....still havent heard the end of the alien baby business. :rolleyes:

Now I will be hearing about orange pee jugs and how its not cool to store them in the yogurt cooler at work. :lol:

:lol::lol:

Where there was a lot to get lost about..... and yes...I did find some good material to torment you about :D

ha ha ha poor Dave - - he must be so confused....

Hmm...usually not ;)

If you were really pulling a Rachel...you'd have like 8 of those big mugs....there is no such thing as 1 mug, 1 bowl, 1 slice, 1 piece etc.....Rachel doesnt know when to stop. :ph34r:

Help....I am now on my second loaf of Ener-G cardboard bread. Its only been 2 days since I've started eating it....

Glad to see I'm not the only one eating cardboard!

Rachel--24 Collaborator
Miss you guys. The dingos miss you....they're getting fat.....I'll be back later - - - vomitously tired right now.......crazy tired, should not be operating a keyboard...... :wacko::wacko::wacko:

YAY....Susan has found us!!! Thanks for bringing her back Andrea. :)

Missed your wackiness...the dingos...the painting...the meltdowns.... :lol::lol:

It never ends does it. :rolleyes:

Why are the dingo's getting fat? Are you feeding them nuggets? :blink:

What a nice thing to wake up too.....Susan and her dingos...making me laugh once again. :)

and yes...I did find some good material to torment you about :D

Oh God...I sooooo dont want to go to work today. :ph34r:

H-E-L-P

another new picture, it is too much fun with a camera built into the computer with lots of cool features! wow i had way too much fun with this! it is the mirror feature.

Molly....it still says "me and my cuz (shes the one on the right)" under your pic. :huh:

It kind of looks like your cuz is actually your identical twin. A mirror image of you. :lol:

Hi Jessica. :)

I pulled a Rachel the other day when I found these organic gluten-free, sf, cf muffins. They're made out of almond meal. I seriously need to find out how they make them. I ate one...then I ate another one...then a little later I ate another one....(they're really big too!)

Mango....yup that is soooo very me. :lol:

Now you have to go back and get the recipe....demand it....cry if you have to. :lol:

Jean-Luc Rookie

sort of caught up - only skimmed the posts.

Penguin -- I like the red hair.

Susan, interesting issue with your niece, I hope her medical issues get sorted out.

to the B's -- I lived in Kettering for several years and one of my closest friends currently lives in Hillsboro. I thought about moving back several times but my wife does not like the torandos.

No milkshakes for me ---- too much of a spare tire from those while in school --

Hope everyone is feeling well today.

How do you change your identification name?

CarlaB Enthusiast
Carla,

The new picture craze hit you too huh? Great pic....nice to see the others.

ROFLMAO!!! :lol: I wondered what you were talking about, then saw MORGAN'S new avatar!! How will you ever keep us straight?

I had good news and bad news today ... good news is I WAS JUST PLAIN SICK WITH A VIRUS!!!!!! :D BAd news is, Morgan now has it, so please wish her well .... Sorry, Morgan, I didn't mean to be happy to find out you had my virus :(:wub:

Oh God...I sooooo dont want to go to work today. :ph34r:

H-E-L-P

Tell him you just gave birth to the alien baby, then you can take off six weeks!!

to the B's -- I lived in Kettering for several years and one of my closest friends currently lives in Hillsboro. I thought about moving back several times but my wife does not like the torandos.

I grew up in Centerville ... lived there from 1963-1981!!

Where do you live now where there are no natural weather threats??? I prefer the threat of a tornado than an earthquake! I lived several years in CA, Morgan was born there, and the earthquakes freaked me out ... when the ground moves, your whole frame of reference is gone!! Our house is 90 years old ... I figure if it's still here after all these years, I'm pretty safe. It's not exacly like being in Kansas ... with the hills, tornados generally just do a little roof damage ... :blink: We live between Cincy and Dayton ... somewhat near King's Island (don't want to get too specific for the world to view, but if you're ever in the area, you can PM me and I can tell you where good gluten-free restaurants are ... like Skyline Chili!!!).

morganb Newbie

I got all confused when I was reading about Mom's new picture....her picture wasn't changed and I tried to change mine but it didn't work....or so I thought. I was getting frusterated so I went to bed. Well I cleaned my computer out and now I see everyone's new pictures. Nice pics everyone :D Now I just need to figure out how to put a desription underneath...after I expeiment with a few more pictures :P

Dave, nice to see that you're not a complete town idiot.....you're still smart enough to find the town ;)B)

samking72 Rookie

Here is the application for a job in R-ville.

Are you gluten free? Yes, and proud of it!!

Do you promise to never infiltrate Rachelville with gluteney foods? Yes, of coarse!!

Do you promise to never bring gigantic Auxigro ridden produce into R-Ville? I do. (Raise right hand.)

Can I have a job now? :P

jayhawkmom Enthusiast

I just wanted to stop by Rachelville for a visit...and say HI. =)

I admit, I had no idea what Rachelville was, until I pm'd JerseyAngel. I didn't want to seem like a dork. But, someone much braver than I asked publicly.... and I must give that person Kudos!!!

So... HI! =)

jerseyangel Proficient
How do you change your identification name?

Hi Picard--

Long time, no talk-to! :lol:

To change your username, send a PM to Scott (admin), and he'll take care of it for you.

Will we get a picture with the new name? B)

Hi Jayhawkmom!

Glad you deceided to pop in :D

CarlaB Enthusiast
I just wanted to stop by Rachelville for a visit...and say HI. =)

I admit, I had no idea what Rachelville was, until I pm'd JerseyAngel. I didn't want to seem like a dork. But, someone much braver than I asked publicly.... and I must give that person Kudos!!!

So... HI! =)

Hi Jayhawkmom! Welcome! We have lots of fun here!!

Archived