This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Support Celiac.com!
    eNewsletter
    Donate

Rachelville 2

Rachel--24

flagbabyds Collaborator

homework.homework.homework.homework.homework.homework.homework.homework.homework.homework.

homework.homework.homework.homework.homework.homework.homework.homework.homework.homework.

called all the summer homework that is due on monday when school starts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AndreaB Contributor
Good morning Andrea, how are you and the kids??

We are doing good Julie, thank you for asking.

Inquiring minds want to know. What exactly is the Atkins diet again? I've heard so many bad things about it, like ketosis (I think it is). Isn't it primarily protein? I've found myself going back to eating meat/egg protein with my meals, probably more than I should. I had learned that it caused a lot of problems with the heart after a time. Anyone?

No plans this weekend. We usually stay home. May have Mitch take the kids to church so we don't mess up Seth's schedule again, maybe we'll all go... We really wanted to go to Southern Oregon for a night but finances may not allow for it since Mitch had such a slow month last month. :(

TheDave Newbie

HAH HA You said doodie :P

:D

And, what else did you find????? Huh????? What????? :lol:

That's me, full of support for my fellow NorCalifornians, lol. :lol:

:P

:lol: Jessica

I am a HUGE "Friends" fan Dave

Cool, we'll have to go back and forth then....I am a big fan also.

i have seen every friends episode at least 3 times, and have them all on DVD, my sister is OBSESSED with friends.

Same here.... favorite character?

Dave,

Why you always sneaking around at night? :lol:

It's part of my mysteriousness :D

yes, right, you have time Rachel for arms to heal.....remember it's your FOREARMS that will be blown out from climbing and belaying the "ogre" :lol:

Hey, its only funny when I make fun of myself :lol:

Off topic...well, but what isn't off topic here :lol: .....does anyone do any catalog/internet ordering?? If so what are your favorite companies/sites??

I love zappos.com, finish line, lands end, old navy, j crew, victoria's secret, and amazon .com, to name a few.

Hmm, J Crew, Nordstrom, Banana Republic are the main ones, and you can find some fun stuff @ www.smartbargains.com or www.overstock.com or www.bluefly.com

:o:o OMG.....LOVE them!!!

OK...my dork meter went off the charts a long time ago so I'm not really gonna concern myself with that. :lol:

Susan...are you saying you wouldnt wanna hang out with me and Julie....watching Grease 2 and ice skating shows??? What are you THINKING??? It would be a blast.... :lol::lol:

Ok...well maybe I would think I'd died and gone to hell too if I wasnt an ex-skater. Thats the only reason I like it. :P

However, I didnt skate on the ice...I was a roller skater. :ph34r:

Yes, I did this competetively....wore the same skirt type outfits the ice skaters wear....I had a partner too. It was basically the same except when I fell I didnt freeze my butt off. :D

Ooooh...maybe one day I'll change my avatar to an old pic of me in my roller skating days. :lol:

That one would stay up for about 5 minutes.... :lol:

:lol: I did not know you were a skater! How has this not come up before.....hmm, we'll talk later, must see pictures of this ROFL!

Ummmm...H-E-L-L-O....

If you were actually reading the epic thread...and not just skimming, looking for juicy tid-bits of info to use against me....you would have seen that we've already discovered the secret behind multiple emoticons. Its old news! :P

Thanks to Vincent. :)

:rolleyes:

Rachel, who knew we had so many similarities, and nerdy and dorky ones at that :lol:

I loved to go roller skating with all my friends, that was the cool thing to do in the late 70s, early 80s, go to Skate City and go around and round in a circle while Bonnie TYler's "Total Eclipse of the Heart" blared on the loud speaker

:lol::lol:

Good times!!!

We have to see that picture of you from your roller skating days, I do believe that tops the purple dress and heels :lol:

Oh no, there's two of them! ahhhh! ;)

Ha, I'm 5'3" and CAN'T wear petities...high rise and, er, um, uncomfortable in a certain area, lol.

:blink:

morganb Newbie

premature post...I'm working on catching up :P

Thanks, I guess ;) And in case you didn't know, I found more than this new town :lol:

:D

Any F-R-I-E-N-D-S fans? The one where Chandler has the interview, and his future employer asks about his duties. Chandler explains how he almost cracked up in the interview because his new boss was asking about his "doodies"...ok I'm a freak...I know :blink:

So what did you find??? And I love friends, I haven't seen all the shows, but I'm working on it.

Jayhwkmom, I love your picture!

TheDave Newbie
Aren't pants the most annoying thing!? I try and find a brand that fits, and Rachel it!!! :lol:

Yea I Rachel pants/shirts/brands too, gotta find the ones that are comfy!

as soon as the "session" started it was off with the "skirt thingy"

hmm, you set yourself up for this one....did nobody else notice it? I didn't think you were that easy :lol:

Yeah...I Rachel the heck out of pants that fit me nowadays!!

And shirts/hats, etc. :rolleyes:

what about when the brand that fits is Guess and the jeans are $150????? :blink:

Or Seven's, Diesel's, True Religion, Chip and Pepper, Citizens of Humanity... the $200 jeans crisis is crazy!

Just spent a few (haha) minutes reading this. I love this site and all the communication. I am so glad I found this place and Rachelville seems like an awesome place.

Welcome to the 'ville!

Dave I see you. Good morning. :P

G'morning Andrea!

Now I better get outta here before Rachel gets on for her lunch hour :ph34r: ....talk to everyone later, have a good day!

morganb Newbie

penguin....I'm so sorry about the hair :(

Green12 Enthusiast

called all the summer homework that is due on monday when school starts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol: Molly, I heard about that summer "homework" thing. So glad I am finished with school, it will go really fast so enjoy every minute of it :)

Dave, hi there! My favorite character is probably Ugly Naked Guy...no JK!!! Joey is my favorite, then probably Chandler.

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

flagbabyds Collaborator

joey and pheobe

AndreaB Contributor

Another new picture everyone.

From back to front....back row Mitch, third row; Calvin, Nick, and the graduate Andrew, 2nd row; me, Chris, Nathan and Mila, first row; Talitha, Micah and Amir. Amir is Mila's son.

Green12 Enthusiast
Another new picture everyone.

From back to front....back row Mitch, third row; Calvin, Nick, and the graduate Andrew, 2nd row; me, Chris, Nathan and Mila, first row; Talitha, Micah and Amir. Amir is Mila's son.

Love the new picture Andrea.

Who is Mila again? Mitch's daughter or sister?

jerseyangel Proficient

I'm also a "Friends" fan.

One of the funniest things I've ever seen was the one where Ross wore leather pants on a date. He was in the bathroom trying to get them back on--trying everything including shaking powder all over himself. :lol:

jayhawkmom--Your picture is great! Glad you're sticking around :)

Andrea--I'm going back now and look closer at you new picture--see who's who! :P

hmm, you set yourself up for this one....did nobody else notice it? I didn't think you were that easy :lol:

:lol::ph34r:

TinkerbellSwt Collaborator

How does one become a part of Rachelville??????

jerseyangel Proficient

You just have to want to! :D

If you'd like a job, let us know what you'd like to do--anything that you enjoy. Andrea will then add you to the town list.

Welcome B)

Thanks! I would like to become a member of the elite group that make up Rachelville! You guys are too funny. I need to come up with a job though.. any ideas?? hmmmm....

AndreaB Contributor
Love the new picture Andrea.

Who is Mila again? Mitch's daughter or sister?

Mila is Mitch's ex. She's 5 years older than him. :P The 5 older boys are theirs.

jerseyangel Proficient
Thanks! I would like to become a member of the elite group that make up Rachelville! You guys are too funny. I need to come up with a job though.. any ideas?? hmmmm....

Well...what do you like to do? That's the great thing about Rachelville--you do what makes you happy :D

Green12 Enthusiast

Hi Stephanie, just jump in :)

Also, there are some questions you have to answer, I will direct you to Andrea for that.....like you have to be gluten-free and promise not to contaminate our clean living paradise cult farm here :lol:

AndreaB Contributor

What are your hobbies/interests/real life job skills?

ummmm ok.. i am a professional stay at home mom right now. I love to read, cook and play on my computer.

AndreaB Contributor
Hi Stephanie, just jump in :)

Also, there are some questions you have to answer, I will direct you to Andrea for that.....like you have to be gluten-free and promise not to contaminate our clean living paradise cult farm here :lol:

Application is on page one. I need to go back and edit, since we have gluten members. Need to add the gluten decontamination chamber rules.

Julie if you didn't see my response to you, it's at the bottom of the last page. :P

Green12 Enthusiast
I'm also a "Friends" fan.

One of the funniest things I've ever seen was the one where Ross wore leather pants on a date. He was in the bathroom trying to get them back on--trying everything including shaking powder all over himself. :lol:

Patti,

That one was hilarious!!!

I also liked the one where Ross whitened his teeth and they were so white they glowed in the dark :lol:

Also, when they all went to that conference for Ross in the Bahamas (or somewhere tropical??) and Monica's hair got all frizzy and she was going crazy over the ping pong competition.

Uh oh, now here we go, getting started on Friends, the hilariousness doesn't end :lol::lol:

dlp252 Apprentice

Hi everyone...quick drive-by post...it's crazy busy at work today and we're short handed.

Just wanted to welcome all the new townfolk and say Congratulations to Ryan!

AndreaB Contributor

Stephanie: Chef; Swimming instructor (assistant to Picard)

Sounds good to me!!

Green12 Enthusiast
Julie if you didn't see my response to you, it's at the bottom of the last page. :P

Ok, I'm confused! So, these are all of Mitch's kids with his first wife, Mila, with you and Talitha??

Trying to get it all straight.

Hi Donna, expert of the drive by posts :lol:

Archived