Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rachel--24

Rachelville 2

:D laughing at Steve's post too....

more humour:

Two kids are arguing over whose father is the wimpiest.

The first one says," My dad is so scared that when lightning

strikes, he slides underneath our bed."

The second kid says, "That's nothing. My dad is so scared that

when my mother works nightshift, he sleeps with the woman next door."

:lol:

:lol::lol: Dying here!!

Welcome to town, Steve! It's been kind of quiet here lately--probably because we had no sewer :blink:

Now that we can avail ourselves of the facilities again...... :P

Well the first order of business has to be standardising the loo roll.

I just checked out the compost and we have over 40 types... some with flowers and some with perforations and someone who seems to be using greaseproof paper... is someone posting from a school? (least wise that was the type of looroll we got at school)

I just finished sorting it into piles by color (as best as I can guess) and I'm looking into a recycling plan... I just give it a rince and re-roll it right?

The sewer is progressing nicely though... I haven't finished training the team of moles yet... and they keep making tunnels in all directions but I'm printing out some handbooks for them (In large letters obviously)

Once the moles are up to scratch I will be forming them into teams. Issueing hard hats and protective clothing etc. but so far I just found orange jump suits so if you find a mole in an orange jumpsuit coming up through your floor he probably messed up the map and its not an escaped convict... please keep your dogs under control...

so far I just found orange jump suits so if you find a mole in an orange jumpsuit coming up through your floor he probably messed up the map and its not an escaped convict... please keep your dogs under control...

Listen up DingoBabe! Maybe that's what Stinker has been looking for in that sod!

I just finished sorting it into piles by color (as best as I can guess) and I'm looking into a recycling plan... I just give it a rince and re-roll it right?

The sewer is progressing nicely though... I haven't finished training the team of moles yet... and they keep making tunnels in all directions but I'm printing out some handbooks for them (In large letters obviously)

Once the moles are up to scratch I will be forming them into teams. Issueing hard hats and protective clothing etc. but so far I just found orange jump suits so if you find a mole in an orange jumpsuit coming up through your floor he probably messed up the map and its not an escaped convict... please keep your dogs under control...

:D:lol::lol::lol:

Too funny!!

That might explain why my dog had bits of orange material stuck in her teeth...sorry Steve, a few of your moles may be MIA... and the reason my dog has bad gas... :blink:

Sandy

:lol::lol:

Listen up DingoBabe! Maybe that's what Stinker has been looking for in that sod!

:lol::lol:

I don't have anything productive to add. :)

:D:lol::lol::lol:

Too funny!!

That might explain why my dog had bits of orange material stuck in her teeth...sorry Steve, a few of your moles may be MIA... and the reason my dog has bad gas... :blink:

Sandy

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I think Angus got them too. We both need those charcoal lined butt thingys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol::lol: Dying here!!

Welcome to town, Steve! It's been kind of quiet here lately--probably because we had no sewer :blink:

Now that we can avail ourselves of the facilities again...... :P

A gluten free paradise cult farm refugfe for celaics and NO bathrooms? WHo is in charge of the MASSIVE oversight commitee? LOL