• Join Our Community!

Do you have questions about celiac disease or the gluten-free diet?

Rate this topic

I appreciate the labels. I support companies who label clearly and easily. But my favorite vitamin nearly killed me last week. I bought a refill. I thought it was the same bottle I always buy. Maybe they changed the formula, maybe I bought a different one last time. Regardless, the label font was so tiny I could not read it in the store. I bought it anyway, because I have used these vitamins for years. I have never been so sick! I full 24 hrs after hell started I got out EVERYTHING I ate and a magnifying glass to read labels. Turns out in the size 2 font that the vitamins contained wheat, oat, and barley. Gee I feel so smart :angry: The misery just never ends.

Why do they make the font so small???

I'm with you on that one! There really ought to be a law about the font size. I'm actually looking for a magnifying glass that will fit in my wallet with the credit cards for that very reason!

The Swiss card also comes with a tiny knife, scissors and well....

Compact multi tool

Letter opener

Small scissors

Stainless Steel pin

Nail file screwdriver

Ballpoint pen

Tweezers

LED light

4 way screwdriver

3.23 Inches (82mm) long

You are coming in very handy today! Thanks!

Leah

to be read in salemans voice.....

Then imagine how useful this all purpose multiuse tool could be for you. Simply dial 1-800 Swisscard today....

p.s. I just sent someone in Switzerland to your site for French translations of ingredients.

Thanks.....

I'm with you on that one! There really ought to be a law about the font size. I'm actually looking for a magnifying glass that will fit in my wallet with the credit cards for that very reason!

There is also one called OWL (Optical Wallet Light) It is the size of a credit card, fits into your wallet slots for easy storage.

The Credit Card Size Magnifier With Built-In Light!

The OWL is an amazing credit card sized light and magnifier. OWL is easy to use and carry - since it is credit card size, it will fit in wallets and pocketbooks with ease! Just push the button on the bottom of the credit card sized OWL and you'll activate its ultra bright light. Combined with the powerful magnifying lens, now you can have magnification & light when you need it! Magnify books, menus, labels, maps, prescriptions and more!. Even light up keyholes and other objects in the dark!

http://www.walletowl.com/index.html

Looks pretty cool and perfect for trips to the grocery store.

-Jessica :rolleyes:

Looks pretty cool and perfect for trips to the grocery store.

-Jessica :rolleyes:

Sounded so cool, and Im a gadget geek so I went to have a look and found this

Gave me a good laugh :D click the this, I hid the page link because it kinda spols it.