Celiac.com Sponsor:

Celiac.com Sponsor:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

penguin

Who Is On Your Not-my-friend List?

I checked on Kettle's Website since I am huge fan of their new "bakes" chips and have been eating them quite a bit with (I think!?!) no problems.

Are your products gluten free?

Our products are processed on equipment shared with ingredients that contain very small amounts of wheat. We thoroughly clean our lines after each flavor run, but there is a slight potential of cross contamination. For your convenience we do list all ingredients on the packaging.

http://www.kettlefoods.com/index.php?cID=88

here in the uk kettle crisps say on the packageing gluten and wheat free and i also checked the ingredients and i couldnt see anything that was suss :rolleyes: it maybe a CC issue then <_<

kettle chips ( i was eating a bag a day and doing good and hten bag after bag was cced so i gave up)

Its also possible they were all CC'd except certain flavors and that " i was eating a bag a day " eventually caused a build-up reaction.

• Celiac.com Sponsor:

• Forum Discussions

Also, I just wanted to address a couple of things about enzymes. I get routinely criticized for endorsing them because the major support groups haven't fully endorsed their use. I am not sure how much science it takes for them to finally...
    Bananas have a lot of sugar.  1 serving is actually half a banana.  
    Travelling is always a challenge, but another of the things in life, like eating out, that I simply won't give up. There is a reason I moved to wine country California--wine and good restaurants! I hope you'll be on here during your travels...