• Join Our Community!

Do you have questions about celiac disease or the gluten-free diet?

Kassie

Msn Messenger

Rate this topic

does anyone have msn messenger, i'd like to im/ e-mail people, but i dont know anyone on this site who has msn messenger, if you do please post! thanks!

does anyone have msn messenger, i'd like to im/ e-mail people, but i dont know anyone on this site who has msn messenger, if you do please post! thanks!

To IM people click on the IM at the bottom left of the persons message. That will take you to message area where you will type in your message to that poster. Good luck to you Kassie.. :) evie

thanks guys, i really feel like getting to know people and gettin e-mail buddies and stuff but i never know what to write in an e-mail to some one i just met, lol any ideas :)

I have MSN messenger! Just go to my profile (you can just click on my user name) and it'll tell you my address there...feel free to add me :)

~lisa~

Hey, I have msn my e-mail is sassy_girl_76@hotmail.com. just tell me when i ask who it is that you are from this message board. hope to talk to you.

hey im 16 and from new zealand, just go to my profile if u want my email. just tell me that ur from the boards.

cya :D

I have yahoo because I don't put microsoft junk on my Mac.

hey...i'm faithhopelove_91@hotmail.com...if u want to add me...tho i think i already added u...anyway..i have msn and mostly always logged on so just go ahead email me or whatever :)