This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Where Your Contribution Counts!
    eNewsletter
    Support Us!

Laugh Of The Day

Canadian Karen

Canadian Karen Community Regular

This could be just about any one of us (girls that is........)..........

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2005-12/1116660/toilet.webp

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

CarlaB Enthusiast

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I have never put my computer on the floor of a public bathroom!! :blink:

marciab Enthusiast

:lol::lol::lol:

That was pre gluten free, of course. :D

Well, for you guys maybe..... It definitely sure is still me though...... <_<

DingoGirl Enthusiast

I have never SAT on a toilet in a public bathroom! (I'm a squatter/hoverer) :lol:

CarlaB Enthusiast
I have never SAT on a toilet in a public bathroom! (I'm a squatter/hoverer) :lol:

Oh, HOW can you do that? My husband always wonders what takes me so long ... I say, I have to wipe off the seat, be sure every inch is covered with paper, etc. I'm obsessive about it, but I cannot hover!!

LMAO! I wish I kept a copy of the article that was out recently of testing that was done and it showed there was more germs on our cell phones than on a public toilet!

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

gfp Enthusiast
LMAO! I wish I kept a copy of the article that was out recently of testing that was done and it showed there was more germs on our cell phones than on a public toilet!

Perhaps... that's the last time I sit on my cellphone! Ugggh

elonwy Enthusiast

It also said you're more likely to get sick touching a co-workers keyboard than sitting on a public toilet.

Elonwy

jayhawkmom Enthusiast
It also said you're more likely to get sick touching a co-workers keyboard than sitting on a public toilet.

YEP!! Public toilets are much much cleaner than say... your office phone!!!

Anyone ever watch Mythbusters?? That episode disgusted me!!!

:blink:

kabowman Explorer

Blue rooms are cleaner than picnic tables - BUT you will never catch me sitting on a public toilet in a blue room or not (I saw the thing on cell phones and my hubby used to think I cleaned my obsessively before!).

CarlaB Enthusiast

I clean my phones ... no one else uses my computer ... I have no coworkers ... okay, both my mom and dad are OCD! Six kids has cured me of much of it though!! I always clean the cart at the grocery, I love those wipes they provide, although I find it funny that some get their cart, then push it over to the wipes, it's too late then!! I'm actually more afraid of gluten than bacteria!!!! :lol:

Did anyone see the science fair project done by an 8th grader who got ice from public restaurants and water from their toilets ... she tested both and found in most restaurants the toilet water was cleaner???? :blink: Some restaurants changed their ice procedures, then invited her back!!

Kat-Kat Newbie

OOOhhh the more I read the happer it makes me I am not 1% of the population I can't spell a dang. Thats what my dr has said to me most of my life for real!

DingoGirl Enthusiast

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww...I don't care what any of you say, I would LICK my cell phone before sitting on a toilet....I only sit on my toilets, and my mom's, pretty much no one else'e - - phobia since early childhood... :o

Kat-Kat Newbie

To anyone this is truth groning up I said sick my mom never let me touch a thing in an public restroom from the toilet to the doorknob nothing I thought the were pure poisen . Later in school I had to to a lab test we were all given test glass to grow something and the name it Well, I and my lab mate went to where I was sure we would get the bigest and best sample the school restroom I was in full gear mask gown gloves all took it back to lab to let it grow. some of the other lab students did things like put the desk smears on them spit or just let it set open in the room. after 3 days we jumped at the chance to see who had the biggest and best I just knew mine would be there , after opening the doors to see the on with spit and the open setting for just air won my lab test and not grown much of anything. but it still did not change my OCD I past it on to my daughter but she got help.

jenvan Collaborator

ha ha! we laugh...but i do some of my best work in the bathroom :) i definitely text while on the pot.

Susan-- I only sit on toliets belonging to those I'm really close to too...like seen naked or nearly.

queenofhearts Explorer
Oh, HOW can you do that? My husband always wonders what takes me so long ... I say, I have to wipe off the seat, be sure every inch is covered with paper, etc. I'm obsessive about it, but I cannot hover!!

It's those climber's thighs!

And yeah, it's all in our heads, but still--- echhh! I hate public toilets.

DingoGirl Enthusiast
Susan-- I only sit on toliets belonging to those I'm really close to too...like seen naked or nearly.

:lol::lol::lol:

It's those climber's thighs!

Yup, Carla, it's a good thigh workout - - I seriously haven't sat on toilets (other than the aforementioned) since I was about five or six...... :o

CarlaB Enthusiast

I just can't do it!!! I even lift weights and do all kinds of leg exercises ... <_<

penguin Community Regular

wow, if those legs weren't so tan and skinny, I would've had to say that was me at the dorms in college!

I get mad at people who hover....They get pee everywhere! All over the seat, the floor....everywhere! Way grosser than just other people's butt meat on the seat...I mean really...the dirty part is in the open hole! :rolleyes:

kabowman Explorer

Ditto, you couldn't pay me to sit on a public seat and hubby will ask, if we are out, if a certain place is OK to pee - Wedny's are OUT, forever. Don't even mention Wal-Mart or K-mart unless I am totally completly dieing!!!

I too have passed this on to my kids - they have a hard time even pottying at school. Strangely enough, my step-daughter, who has to wash her hands every 5 minutes and keeps anti-germ stuff in the car, in her purse, and in her locker has no problem sitting on a public toilet but won't use a blue room to save her soul. We have chatted and I think she is better but not positive--she won't even pee in the woods (her mom won't let her when we are camping/hiking). EEEWWWW.

CarlaB Enthusiast
wow, if those legs weren't so tan and skinny, I would've had to say that was me at the dorms in college!

I get mad at people who hover....They get pee everywhere! All over the seat, the floor....everywhere! Way grosser than just other people's butt meat on the seat...I mean really...the dirty part is in the open hole! :rolleyes:

What legs, the ones on your pencat?

I hate that, too!!! So gross. I mean, I avoid public restrooms, but when you need one, you need one!!

Ditto, you couldn't pay me to sit on a public seat and hubby will ask, if we are out, if a certain place is OK to pee - Wedny's are OUT, forever. Don't even mention Wal-Mart or K-mart unless I am totally completly dieing!!!

I too have passed this on to my kids - they have a hard time even pottying at school. Strangely enough, my step-daughter, who has to wash her hands every 5 minutes and keeps anti-germ stuff in the car, in her purse, and in her locker has no problem sitting on a public toilet but won't use a blue room to save her soul. We have chatted and I think she is better but not positive--she won't even pee in the woods (her mom won't let her when we are camping/hiking). EEEWWWW.

What's a blue room?

DingoGirl Enthusiast

Um, I always, always wipe any accidental spills :ph34r: and I am very skilled at this, so there usually aren't any.....

kabowman Explorer

A blue room (or green depending on where you are) is the portable toilet you see at festivals, along the side of the road at construction sites, etc... At Smokey Mountain National Park (green rooms) they had them at trail heads.

CarlaB Enthusiast
A blue room (or green depending on where you are) is the portable toilet you see at festivals, along the side of the road at construction sites, etc... At Smokey Mountain National Park (green rooms) they had them at trail heads.

Oh, yea, yuck!!

This guy we knew, a country boy out in Owen County (I can tease people for that because we lived there), went in one and had his arm leaning on the arm rest for quite some time before he figured out it was a urinal!! :o

Archived