Celiac.com Sponsor:

Celiac.com Sponsor:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest ~jules~

Thanksgiving...hmmm....

Guest ~jules~

The imagine soup is runnier than campbells which was disapointing. I just put less soup than I normally would and a little more cheese, also with potatoes if you let them sit for a bit they will thicken on their own. I haven't used anymore of it yet, but the rest of the box I just sealed it and put it in the freezer. For almost 5 dollars for a box of soup I couldn't see wasting it! I think I seasoned it with garlic and onion, salt, pepper, a dash of corriander (just a dash!) and a sprinkle of celery salt. I play with spices alot, sometimes I just smell the spice and if I think it will taste good on what I'm making I throw a little in...I made some chicken parmesan last night that was suggested from hmm...I think penguin? Anyhow it was really yummy....I'm getting a little addicted to that coating for the chicken that was suggested to me too. ;) Ya know I get hungry alot on this site! :D

• Celiac.com Sponsor:

• Forum Discussions

Hi!   Sorry no one had your exact symptoms.  Do you have celiac disease?  Celiac disease is an autoimmune disease that attacks the small intestine.  Once destroyed digesting foods can be difficult because enzymes can not be released, et...
    Sorry, but I am not familiar with those tests.  They are not standard for celiac disease testing which does require you to be on a full gluten diet months before a blood draw or weeks before an endoscopy.   Your symptoms could be celiac di...
    Did you have any positives on the celiac blood tests?  Small intestinal damage can be spotty since it is larger than the size of a tennis court!   If you went on an elimination diet, you probably avoided foods that you had intolerances t...