Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

• You've found your Celiac Tribe! Join our like-minded, private community and share your story, get encouragement and connect with others.

💬

• Sign In

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

IrishKelly

Does It Really Take Six Months?

Wow...that baking soda thing sounds pretty interesting!

Thanks for the advice...and the pun intended :lol:

p.s. I see from your sig your allergic to coedine. I would unless you know otherwise presume you are allergic to loperamide (immodium) as well.

Fere libenter homines id quod volunt credunt. (JC, De Bello Gallico Liber III/XVIII)

p.s. I see from your sig your allergic to coedine. I would unless you know otherwise presume you are allergic to loperamide (immodium) as well.

Hhmmmm...codeine gives me a very bad headache, they gave it to me about 8 years back when i had my wisdom teeth taken out and i actually felt less pain after i stopped using it for the pain (how ironic is that!). So, ever since that experience i stay far far away from it.

Gluten Free...negative blood results...absolutely positive diet results.

Dairy Free...absolutely positive diet results.

Egg Free...there goes another one...absolutely positive diet results.

Allergic to Codeine.

"Life is like a box of chocolates...you never know which ones may have gluten in them:)"

Hhmmmm...codeine gives me a very bad headache, they gave it to me about 8 years back when i had my wisdom teeth taken out and i actually felt less pain after i stopped using it for the pain (how ironic is that!). So, ever since that experience i stay far far away from it.

Both are opiates and both attach to the endorphin receptors which are damaged by gluten....

Fere libenter homines id quod volunt credunt. (JC, De Bello Gallico Liber III/XVIII)