Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Join eNewsletter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

anyone know the dosage for these thiggs? the doctor just gave me a bunch of sample bottles i got no clue what im supposed to do with them...

Guest ~jules~

I love it when they do that! OOOOH nice :rolleyes: I took achipex when all this started also in sample form, from what I can remember you just take one in the morning. If you miss a dose just wait until the next morning don't take it when you remember then again like 5 hours later.... Hang in there.....julie Are you having reflux? Why are you taking aciphex? If you have acid reflux, I take prevacid its really good stuff.

I would take one in the morning with food. If you need additional relief in the evening you may take a pepsid, but no more. In a few days you you feel the relief if reflux is the problem.

Lisa

Lisa

Gluten Free - August 15, 2004

"Not all who wander are lost" - JRR Tolkien

This stuff is sooo expensive. Does anyone know of a company that makes a gluten-free generic ppi?

Donna

South Georgia

9 yrs gluten-free

...also DH, fibromyalgia, neuropathy, osteopenia, hypothyroid...

After almost 10 years, I am doing soooo much better!

I take one every a.m. I'll have to try to remember, but there was a reason my GI and physician wanted me on Aciphex vs prevacid or something less expensive. yes, Aciphex is $$ but it's good stuff.