Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Join eNewsletter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tailz

No Pain Mineral Supplement

Hey guys. I figured since I probably spent hundreds of dollars trying to find a vitamin/mineral supplement that didn't trigger my symptoms, I should share this with you. I have yet to find a vitamin supplement, but at least I'm getting my minerals with NO PAIN! It's free of sugar, salt, starch, yeast, wheat, glutan, corn, soy, milk, egg, preservatives. (How's that for allergen-free!;) NOW Full Spectrum Minerals. It is the only complete supplement so far that doesn't trigger symptoms. I'm still looking for a vitamin supplement. It's possible I react with the ingredient in Vitamin C. If any of you had success with a vitamin supplement, let me know. I've yet to find the other *half* of nutrition, but this is a good start.

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Try Super Nu-Thera Hypoallergenic Capsules by Kirkman Labs www.kirkmanlabs.com

I am a German citizen, married to a Canadian 29 years, four daughters, one son, seven granddaughters and four grandsons, with one more grandchild on the way in July 2009.

Intolerant to all lectins (including gluten), nightshades (potatoes, tomatoes, peppers, eggplant) and salicylates.

Asperger Syndrome, Tourette Syndrome, Addison's disease (adrenal insufficiency), hypothyroidism, fatigue syndrome, asthma

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I use Solaray brand for my supplements.

Dessa

The Lord bless you and keep you; the Lord make His face shine upon you and be gracious to you." Numbers 6:24-25