Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Join eNewsletter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sore joints

Are These Foods Safe?

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Hi Alison,

Grain fed meat and Coke are both fine. :)

Patti

"Life is what happens while you're busy making other plans"

"When people show you who they are, believe them"--Maya Angelou

"Bloom where you are planted"--Bev

Hi Alison,

Grain fed meat and Coke are both fine. :)

Its always a good idea to wash meat anyway since the butcher may also have been making sausage meat etc.

Technically though I have to wonder if the intestines don't hang on to some gluten?

Fere libenter homines id quod volunt credunt. (JC, De Bello Gallico Liber III/XVIII)

Its always a good idea to wash meat anyway since the butcher may also have been making sausage meat etc.

Technically though I have to wonder if the intestines don't hang on to some gluten?

Or they may have been putting stuffing on something, or marinating or breading something.

Intestines are not popular around here as a food.

Nothing

Or they may have been putting stuffing on something, or marinating or breading something.

Intestines are not popular around here as a food.

Yep but hence why they end up in the ground meat!

Fere libenter homines id quod volunt credunt. (JC, De Bello Gallico Liber III/XVIII)

Good morning everyone!

I have probably a stupid question. Is eating meat safe if the animal has been grain fed?

Also, anyone know if Coke is gluten-free?

Thanks,

Alison

altho coke is gluten-free i would be carefull of how much you have, coke absorbs and takes calcium away from your body, i love coke but try to limit it to once a week as a treat as im also dairy intolerant so its especailly important for me not to let any calcium that im putting in to my body get waisted. oh the butchers comment that gfp said is a good one cos the weighing scales have been used to weigh sausages etc so CC.

married with 3 boys, maclain, dylan and finlay. symptoms for more than 10 years but only diagnosed may 06. lactose and casien intolerant may 06.

Yep but hence why they end up in the ground meat!

That is not permitted here, and they end up in rendering plants or pet food. Ground meat is labeled with the cut of origin.

You couldn't put very much intestine in ground meat, anyway, as it would affect both the appearance and the taste.

Nothing