Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Join eNewsletter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lister

Pacific Soups + Cereal

anyone know if pacific is a good trusted gluten-free source? they have gluten free posted on the backs of almost all of there boxed soups and broths but was not sure if maybe cc is a issue for the company before i take the risk and get some. also what cereals do you enjoy? i think i recently got cc from a envirokidz cereal so i was looking to switch to something else

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

I use Pacific Soups.

I don't usually eat cereal, but I know that Cocoa and Fruity Pebbles, Cocoa Puffs, and Dora the Explorer cinnamon stars are all gluten-free. I ate some gluten-free cherrio-type cereal, but I can't remember the brand ... it wasn't a mainstream and I got it from Wild Oats. I've also had Enjoy Life cinnamon granola.

gluten-free 12/05

diagnosed with Lyme Disease 12/06

I've had a great tomato with roasted peppers soup from Pacific Foods. I don't eat a ton of their stuff but I've never had any problems with the times I have.

Jillian

Positive Blood test and Biopsy

Inflamed stomach lining

Gluten free since July 6, 2005

Tarrytown, NY

"Sometimes being a b$tch is all a woman has to hold onto." - Dolores Claiborne

I haven't used a lot of their products, either, but I never had a problem with the ones I tried. (Rice Milk, Almond Milk, Chicken Broth)

Patti

"Life is what happens while you're busy making other plans"

"When people show you who they are, believe them"--Maya Angelou

"Bloom where you are planted"--Bev

Nature's Path cereals are made in their dedicated facility (they have two). Are you sure you aren't sensitive to an ingredient?

Gluten-free, Vegan