Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Join eNewsletter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kalanfan

Opm

Ok so went to opm yesterday for my brother and his wives aniversary....btw for those who dont now its an asian resturaunt owned by joeys.....the gluten free menu was like HUGE and it was SOOOOO good....and its ASIAN food....like thats one thing that i missed so much cause its so hard to talk to waitresses that dont know the language all that well about gluten (its usually in the soy sauce anyway) I could just hug the guy that owns the joeys chain...and left overs come in the cool like new york style chinese takeout boxes ( dont come accross those alot in alberta) lol

www.opm.ca

to look at the gluten free menu

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Ok so went to opm yesterday for my brother and his wives aniversary....btw for those who dont now its an asian resturaunt owned by joeys.....the gluten free menu was like HUGE and it was SOOOOO good....and its ASIAN food....like thats one thing that i missed so much cause its so hard to talk to waitresses that dont know the language all that well about gluten (its usually in the soy sauce anyway) I could just hug the guy that owns the joeys chain...and left overs come in the cool like new york style chinese takeout boxes ( dont come accross those alot in alberta) lol

www.opm.ca

to look at the gluten free menu

Thanks for posting. I was there about one year ago and they didn't have separate menu yet, but it was in the works. Glad to see I can go back now.

Tapioca intolerant

First cousin dx'd with Celiac Disease

Grandmother died of malnutrition b/c everything made her sick... sounds like celiac to me.

Gluten-free since June 2005

Dx with IBS February 2005

Blood tests both negative (or inconclusive?) for celiac (in 2002 and 2004)

I ordered take-out from OPM last night off their gluten-free menu. They come in those cool asian boxes and they wrote gluten-free on each one so there was no confusion. It was awesome and they must know what they are doing because I didn't get sick. It was so cool because I ordered four gluten-free items so my husband and I could share. It was like the good old days of eating out. We even had enough leftover for lunch today, yummy. If anyone comes to Edmonton, you shoud go to OPM. It's not cheap, but you get a lot for your money and without any after effects.

Tapioca intolerant

First cousin dx'd with Celiac Disease

Grandmother died of malnutrition b/c everything made her sick... sounds like celiac to me.

Gluten-free since June 2005

Dx with IBS February 2005

Blood tests both negative (or inconclusive?) for celiac (in 2002 and 2004)