Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Join eNewsletter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

southgoingzax

Northern Colorado, Front Range

Anyone in North Colorado? I would love to meet some new people, start a monthly potluck, dinner out, or something! I am in Fort Collins but am willing to travel as far as Denver, so if there's anyone out there wanting a new celiac friend, let me know,

Kim

aka southgoingzax

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Hey Kim - I'm in Denver. I am not sure if the local Celiac chapter has a group up there or not - have you researched it? There are plenty of places to eat in Boulder that are safe if you're looking for places to eat. Gimme a shout sometime via email if you'd like.

I'm in Denver! :)

i am in colorado but very far from the norhern end, im at the southern end of colorado, But if you ever had like a big gluten free bbq, i would pack my step-son in the car, and we would make the 5 hour drive. I dont mind driving it in the summer, but i dont go far in the winter lol. Is there anyone in southern colorado lol

paula

gluten, casein and soy free

on low carb/low sugar diet

I live just south of Denver--Castle Rock!

Dx'd with lymphocytic colitis 1/07

Dx'd by Enterolab 3/07--+IgA, +Ttg, DQ2 and DQ8

Dx'd celiac by Dr. Lewey 4/07--without +blood or biopsy

gluten-free 3/7/07

Hi there! I am on the Northern Colorado Celiac Support group board. We get together every other month and I also coordinate Celiac Dining Out. Send me a PM for more info!!

Heather :)

Hi Kim! My name is Shelly and I would love to have someone local that is gluten-free. My kids and I are gluten-free. We have not been tested for celiac but we definitely have issues with gluten. I can't wait to hear from you. I am going to try to hook up with the Northern Colorado support group. Where do we go from here?

Shelly

I'm in Lakewood, but get to Boulder quite often. I've never actually met another celiac from this area. Would like to get together with some fellow anti-glutenites.