Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest ~jules~

"the Trigger"

I think it started the day I was conceived. I always had problems with severe brain fog and fatigue. It got progressively worse in my 20's and by my mid 30's I almost lost everything. I really don't think I would be alive right now if I kept eating gluten.

Add me to the mono list (Yikes!). I had it when I was 17 and things got far worse following the illness. Prior to that, I had suffered throughout childhood with digestive problems, had chronic upper respiratory illnesses and D and cramping. I also had my appendix removed when I was in 6th grade and I remember my issues getting more intense afterward, but it wasn

I was always a sickly child. It started with diarrhea as a baby. Tonsils out at age 2!!!! Teeth sealed at age 7 (enamel was coming off). Hated dairy as long as I can remember. Lots of throwing up since childhood. Always tired as a kid. High white blood cells as a kid.

You'd think with all of the above, someone would have clued in. I was 30 when diagnosed!!!!

I'd say I was the event that caused my husbands celiac to arise. Well, I shouldn't say that but we met & married really quickly so in a period of a few months we moved in, bought a house, moved to the new house & all of the sudden he was a father to a 6 year old. He loves it & it has been fun. However, the day we closed on our new house.......he got sick. He had a ton going on as did I in a really short time frame. He has it under control though & we are all happy & healthy now.

To much partying.

I'm pretty sure my celiac developed during my late teens/early 20's when I was partying A LOT. I think I wore my body out, and my lifestyle was just so fast for my body to handle.

I agree on that last sentence, mine also developed when I was overworking my body out physically.

• Forum Discussions

@anasss Nobody in this thread has called anyone "ignorant," so please don't say that if it did not happen. Also, the use of all capitals is, in forums and other places on the Internet, generally considered yelling and impolite, and there ...
    Bshake, Look up the "baking soda test" ...it is a nice home test to see if your daughter could have low stomach that is triggering the ulcers or creating the perfect conditions for ulcers to develop....mastic gum as has been mentioned...
    Perhaps you should start another thread in say the Leaky gut and food intolerance area? I am myself have Celiac and UC, and when I started eating meats again recently I found I felt better on Grass Fed Longhorn from a local farmer and other...