Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Join eNewsletter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

nikki182

Gluten Free Food Delivery

Someone sent me this to look at:

http://glutenfreemeals.com/default.asp

On the first page it says: Every meal and snack has been lab-tested and approved to contain less than 20 gluten parts per million.

What is that about? Is that a legit thing? I'm new, but I was thinking things are either gluten free or they're not.

I don't know if I would ever have them deliver food to me or not, but has anyone used a service like this?

**NiKKi**

celiac newbie '06, Hashimoto's

*inconclusive blood tests

*positive response to gluten-free diet

Cornell University '07

Lance Armstrong: Quit? You know, once I was thinking of quitting when I was diagnosed with brain, lung and testicular cancer all at the same time. But with the love and support of my friends and family, I got back on the bike and won the Tour de France five times in a row. But I'm sure you have a good reason to quit.

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

I donno about it being liagite but HOLY **** is that expensive.....I personally donno who can afford $850 a month for 1 person. I guess maybe for a few meals or somthing her or there. At least they garentee satisfaction.

Myself-Age 25....I have had symptoms since at least 1998 if not since infancy (was diagnosed with malnutrition as a small child)...Positive results with gluten free diet!

Hannah-Age 5.....Has symptoms....Inconclusive blood tests....Positive diet response to both gluten free and lactose free!

Grace-Age 1.....Born at 29 weeks due to me having celiac....Has reflux and a feeding tube.

Husband-Not Celiac......has found that he does feel better when not eating allot of gluten.....is gluten free at home.

I'm in the delivery range but didn't go into the whole site..thinking I could get deilvery I'd see what others had to say. Isn't this place in IW or somewhere in the mid west??

wonder if there are local franchises?? :blink:

JUDY

Judy in Southern CA

Hmm.. not sure. They say they'll deliver to my zip and I'm in kind of a rural area. If I decide to give it a try I'll let you know how it is. It might be fun to order a meal every now and then...

**NiKKi**

celiac newbie '06, Hashimoto's

*inconclusive blood tests

*positive response to gluten-free diet

Cornell University '07

Lance Armstrong: Quit? You know, once I was thinking of quitting when I was diagnosed with brain, lung and testicular cancer all at the same time. But with the love and support of my friends and family, I got back on the bike and won the Tour de France five times in a row. But I'm sure you have a good reason to quit.