Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Join eNewsletter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

aikiducky

Text Under My Avatar?

I've noticed a couple people have a different text under their avatar, instead of "advanced community member" or whatever it was that is usually there. I'd love to change mine to explain my avatar, how do I do that?

The joke is of course often people assume I can't eat ANYTHING and I just had to take a pic of this "little snack" I'd made for myself... :P Anyway I wanted to put something like "Poor girl, what on earth can you still eat?" under the picture... :)

Pauliina

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

I think I went to my controls, them member profile and put my name in custom member option that said it was optional. Try that, I am not a computer whiz!

Nostaglia is a file that removes the rough edges from the good old days!!!!

" 15 years of it's stress!"

"blood work show's a disease called celiac,

but it can't be that because it's rare!"

Diagnosed via blood and biopsy 2003

Not a medical professional just a silly celiac

offering support, my

experience and advice

I'm pretty sure that you have to have 500 or more posts to do it, after you have 500 posts check under my controls and then go to edit profile information yes its optional.

Molly

Yes, you need 500 posts. I kept looking for this space people were mentioning and it was never there until I hit 500.

Linda, Mom to Ty (11 years old)

Ty was diagnosed by blood test June 7/05

biopsy Aug 11/05, diagnosis confirmed Aug 18/05

Mom, Dad and big brother Celiac-free.

Well, Pauliina, you have at this point 98 posts to go, before you can change the text, better get busy! :P

I am a German citizen, married to a Canadian 29 years, four daughters, one son, seven granddaughters and four grandsons, with one more grandchild on the way in July 2009.

Intolerant to all lectins (including gluten), nightshades (potatoes, tomatoes, peppers, eggplant) and salicylates.

Asperger Syndrome, Tourette Syndrome, Addison's disease (adrenal insufficiency), hypothyroidism, fatigue syndrome, asthma

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------