Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Join eNewsletter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

amber_rose

Are Centrum And Nature Made Vitamins Gluten-free?

I take Centrum's multivitamin and Nature Made's B-Complex, and I was wondering if they contained any gluten. Thanks!

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

I called Centrum, they said that thier multivitamins ARE made without gluten,,,but they come into contact with other Gluten containing products at the factory. Wild Oats Market make a multivitiman that actually says gluten free on the FRONT of the laber..(very clear)... no more label hunting!! =)

I take hte NatureMade daily multi vitamin and it says right on the back of the label that it is made with:

"No artificial colors, no artificial flavors, no preservatives, no chemical solvents, yeast or gluten"

In terms of CC like with Centrum though, I have no idea. But it's a great question.

Perhaps someone else on here knows?

-Courtney

Courtney - 25

Columbia, SC

Gluten-free since July 8, 2006

Casein-free since October 16, 2006

Went six weeks, and fell back into a deliciously painful world of cheese.

Casein-free (again and for serious this time) December 11, 2006

Stupid cheese addiction....2/07

Dx Hypothyroid in 1993

Dx Gluten & Casein Sensitive through Enterolab 10/06

Dx Adrenal *Exhaustion* 2/07

Originally from WI, I am still in denial over my newfound casein intolerance. I fear I will not be allowed back into the state if I can no longer eat cheese and drink milk. This could pose some trouble over holidays when I wish to visit my family. It also poses a problem involving the severe rage I feel when I have to throw away somebody's unfinished cheese sticks. That is so wrong.