Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Join eNewsletter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest ~jules~

1 Month gluten-free

Guest ~jules~

I just realized it was august 15th that I had my endoscopy, and the dr. ordered the gluten-free diet. Well, I made it one month! I've learned so much, and I just wanted to thank everyone here for all their help, I hope to continue learning, since this obviously isn't going away any time soon, well or ever.... :rolleyes: I made it one month as a newbie, whos never even heard about this disease only getting glutened twice, both times it was my poor mother :blink: Not too shabby....Thanks to all, Julie.... :lol:

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Glad to know it's going well for you. It does get a whole lot easier too. Believe it or not, I have absolutely no craving for anything with wheat. At first I dreaded the thought of not having wheat stuff, but now it doesn't bother me at all. I know there are plenty of other grains on this globe which do just as well for making breads. It's just that we haven't been trying to use them for a significant portion of our history. We just haven't culturally accepted them very much. Though in many parts of the world they are much more common than most Americans realize.

A spherical meteorite 10 km in diameter traveling at 20 km/s has the kinetic energy equal to the calories in 550,000,000,000,000,000 Twinkies.