This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Support Celiac.com!
    eNewsletter
    Donate

Gfp-what Is Going On?

Guest Robbin

TriticusToxicum Explorer
Yea, I can just picture it, the celiac with her butt hanging over the edge of a balloon! :lol:

I think that's the universal signal for "send toilet paper"

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply
jerseyangel Proficient
I think that's the universal signal for "send toilet paper"

Or the universal signal for "duck and get out of the way" :lol:

TriticusToxicum Explorer
Just the thought of having to...um...use snow for that purpose is making my bum crinkle. You know, like that feeling when you peer over a ledge at a thousand-foot drop? Bum-crinkling. I dunno how else to describe that. :lol::lol:

The only thing I can liken it to is if you've ever put your hands into really hot dishwater and not expected it to be so HOT, you jump around and wave your hands "HOTHOTHOTHOTHOTHOT!!" it was like that in reverse.

:o

Or the universal signal for "duck and get out of the way" :lol:

...Look, up in the sky,

It's a bird,

It's a plane,

It's...It's...It's Gluten Intolerant and it appears to be having a bad day! Run, Run for your lives!

Can we go back to critiquing Steve's hair now?

CarlaB Enthusiast
Can we go back to critiquing Steve's hair now?

Yea, anything ... time to change subjects.

mouse Enthusiast

I am reading this thread and chuckling. But then I start to imagine OUR friends reading this and bust a gut laughing. They would all say we have a sick sense of humor - YAY we sure do!! :blink:

TriticusToxicum Explorer
I am reading this thread and chuckling. But then I start to imagine OUR friends reading this and bust a gut laughing. They would all say we have a sick sense of humor - YAY we sure do!! :blink:

Like I said, I don't think ANY of this is funny, well maybe the hair stuff... ;):P

CarlaB Enthusiast
Like I said, I don't think ANY of this is funny, well maybe the hair stuff... ;):P

You must think it's funny, you've been participating!!

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

AndreaB Contributor

:lol::lol::lol:

You guys are brightening up my day......I needed that. :P

tiredofdoctors Enthusiast

I like the analogy of "HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT" only in reverse! That about says it all!!!

Still saying though, to be able to ask for TP in a pub . . . he's got ummmmm......still politically correct, "the goods." :lol::lol::lol:

Reminds me of the song "Stranded" that we used to sing when we were kids . . . . !!!!!!!!!!

elye Community Regular

I think we women find ourselves stranded in restrooms without said toilet paper because we go through more of it, i.e., we use it for...both...so it needs more replacing. I've been stuck and had to use a cheque...can anyone beat that for crazy-things-I've-used-in-lieu-of-TP? Besides Triticus Toxicum's snow, of course... :lol:

CarlaB Enthusiast
I think we women find ourselves stranded in restrooms without said toilet paper because we go through more of it, i.e., we use it for...both...so it needs more replacing. I've been stuck and had to use a cheque...can anyone beat that for crazy-things-I've-used-in-lieu-of-TP? Besides Triticus Toxicum's snow, of course... :lol:

Never thought of that!! :lol::lol::lol:

jkmunchkin Rising Star

I hadn't read any of this post up until now and OMG I'm dying!!!

Karen the card you gave your dead is beyond funny!!

And what the heck is with the mullets?!! Any chance we can stage an intervention. LOL. ;)

VydorScope Proficient

When Krist and I go anywere we pretty much always have Babywipes... they work much better thenthat sandpaper you find in public bathrooms! ;)

gfp Enthusiast

Yep, I recently bought a computer peripheral and on my way home was struck down.

The nearest loo was a disgusting portaloo..... but at this point I knew I had seconds, not minutes so I went ahead and .................... then I ripped open the shrink wrap packaging and started with the instructions in Russian, Arabic and Polish etc. working towards more useful languages ....

elye Community Regular
Yep, I recently bought a computer peripheral and on my way home was struck down.

The nearest loo was a disgusting portaloo..... but at this point I knew I had seconds, not minutes so I went ahead and .................... then I ripped open the shrink wrap packaging and started with the instructions in Russian, Arabic and Polish etc. working towards more useful languages ....

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

So, you started with the Russian...I hope you were able to avoid the use of our good King's English, and please tell me you spared le Francais!

I just thought this: what a way for a person to void a cheque!!

CarlaB Enthusiast

You guys are cracking me up!!

Funny how many languages the directions come in ... one day I gave up finding the English instructions and just read the Spanish. My son started reading over my shoulder and couldn't believe it. I said it was easier to read them in Spanish than to find them in English!! So, I hope you saved the Spanish ones, too.

TriticusToxicum Explorer

Ok time for some totally useless information...

All of this bathroom talk got me to thinking about adult diapers. Thinking about adult diapers I remember reading somewhere that when astronauts go "spacewalking" they wear adult diapers. This raises a question and simultaneously answers another. The question being, how is it that we can design all of the necessary technology to put somebody into space, but once they're out there they're just hoping the TANG doesn't disagree with them? The question is answers, how come those guys always work so fast when they are out on a spacewalk? Don't they always seem to finish in record time? It's because they are trying to get inside before they wet themselves! :blink:

That mysterious object that floated out of the cargo bay last week was probably a Diaper Genie that wasn't lashed down!

elye Community Regular
Ok time for some totally useless information...

All of this bathroom talk got me to thinking about adult diapers. Thinking about adult diapers I remember reading somewhere that when astronauts go "spacewalking" they wear adult diapers. This raises a question and simultaneously answers another. The question being, how is it that we can design all of the necessary technology to put somebody into space, but once they're out there they're just hoping the TANG doesn't disagree with them? The question is answers, how come those guys always work so fast when they are out on a spacewalk? Don't they always seem to finish in record time? It's because they are trying to get inside before they wet themselves! :blink:

That mysterious object that floated out of the cargo bay last week was probably a Diaper Genie that wasn't lashed down!

Diaper space junk...

You'd think the astronauts have been outfitted with diapers so that they in fact would be totally relaxed when out on their spacewalks. "Oops...gotta go...but hey, it's all good, 'cause I'm wearing my Pampers Ultra-man Pull-ups! I can just take my time collecting these samples. Thanks, Pampers!"

Hey, I smell a very effective advertising campaign. :lol:

TriticusToxicum Explorer
Diaper space junk...

You'd think the astronauts have been outfitted with diapers so that they in fact would be totally relaxed when out on their spacewalks. "Oops...gotta go...but hey, it's all good, 'cause I'm wearing my Pampers Ultra-man Pull-ups! I can just take my time collecting these samples. Thanks, Pampers!"

Hey, I smell a very effective advertising campaign. :lol:

Is Wally Schirra still around? He's the former astronaut that did the Sudafed (nasal decongestant) commercials in the states back in the 70's and 80's...He would be my choice as pitchman. He has "experience" as both a pitchman and as an astronaut in diapers.

See, are we not the MOST innovative, BRILLIANT group of collective thinkers you've ever seen? These companies should monitor our threads, because quite frankly, they could make a BUNDLE.

GFP -- I like it a LOT that you used the instructions!! That was beautiful . . . let's me know now what I need to do with the instructions that I get in Japanese when I purchase something. And I mean ONLY Japanese. What in the heck are you supposed to do when your product arrives with instructions in Japanese? My daughter is the one who speaks and reads that . . . she's in Lexington. My son? Spanish. Me? English - and American English at that, which we all know is NOT necessarily one of the "beautiful languages".

CarlaB Enthusiast
which we all know is NOT necessarily one of the "beautiful languages".

Sure it is, with that southern drawl!! You and Steve, if you ever see each other in person, will have a hard time understanding each other!! You'll have to write things down!

I have a pretty plain midwestern accent ...

Figures a man would use instructions to wipe his .... we all know they don't actually read them!!

Figures a man would use instructions to wipe his .... we all know they don't actually read them!!

That has to be one of the funniest and most true statements I have ever read and/or heard!!!!!!! :lol::lol::lol: Carla, you crack me up!!! :lol::P:lol:

elye Community Regular

That is a great enviornmentally friendly idea...I think I'll just fold up all the instructions that my husband has immediately discarded from new purchases, and put it all in a nice basket holder in the bathroom for him to wipe his...

I love it! :)

elye --- I think you're on to something!!!! I could do that for MY husband, too!!!!!!! :lol::lol:

Canadian Karen Community Regular
See, are we not the MOST innovative, BRILLIANT group of collective thinkers you've ever seen? These companies should monitor our threads, because quite frankly, they could make a BUNDLE.

I think I singlehandedly put the Altoids company on the Fortune 500 list..... :lol:

Archived