• Join Our Community!

Do you have questions about celiac disease or the gluten-free diet?

kalo

How Do I Find Out If This Is Gf?

Rate this topic

The ingredients listed on the bottle are soybeans, coconut sugar, sea salt, water, spices, yeast extract. Looks gluten-free to me but thought I should make sure. Can't seem to find who to contact. Should I assume it's gluten-free by the list of ingredients. I got it at the Whole foods market thinking I could contact someone and see. Maybe I'll ask at the market next time I go there. THANKS

To be sure about no gluten in the product you might try contacting peaceworks.com and using their contact information link. It looks as though there is no gluten in it, but sometimes mixed spices will contain some and soy sauce is notorious for having hidden gluten in it.

DK :)

I tried that and the contact persons e-mail no longer exists. HM. Maybe I'll try their marketing director. Thanks. It does look gluten-free that's why I bought it. In hopes that I could do stir fry. But I won't open it till I know for sure.

Hi. I've been meaning to do that. I ordered some wheat free soy sauce from my food co op but it didn't come in. I keep forgettting to order it again.