Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

nikki-uk

My Son Has Endoscopy On Friday

Nikki--So nice to see Alan! He's one of us now, after all :D

Of course he gets all his positive attributes from his Mother (looks,charm) and ALL negative ones from his father!! :lol::lol:;)

Of course he gets all his positive attributes from his Mother (looks,charm) and ALL negative ones from his father!! :lol::lol:;)

:lol::lol: My grandson gets all of his positive attributes from his dad, my son, who got his from his mom, me!!

Your son gets to be like his dad! Also, with eating being his one great pleasure, explore the glutenfree goodies on the web. Celiac is not a reason for not having yummy treats!

• Forum Discussions

@anasss Nobody in this thread has called anyone "ignorant," so please don't say that if it did not happen. Also, the use of all capitals is, in forums and other places on the Internet, generally considered yelling and impolite, and there ...
    Bshake, Look up the "baking soda test" ...it is a nice home test to see if your daughter could have low stomach that is triggering the ulcers or creating the perfect conditions for ulcers to develop....mastic gum as has been mentioned...
    Perhaps you should start another thread in say the Leaky gut and food intolerance area? I am myself have Celiac and UC, and when I started eating meats again recently I found I felt better on Grass Fed Longhorn from a local farmer and other...