Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Join eNewsletter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

chgomom

Quod Me Nutrit Me Destruit

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Now I want this tattoo....just like Jolie...sine I have 4 already....

I want another one too....LOL...and my first/last one was a disaster! I want the words "Ancora Imparo" for "still learning".

EnteroLab test positive for gluten intolerence and 2 gluten intolerence and celiac genes

DQ2 and DQ3 sub type DQ7 in December 2005

Gluten-free since Enterolab test, December 2, 2005.

Lame Advertisement Test positive for gluten intolerence in Sept 2005.

THEN found out that my fathers mother had nontropical sprue, she passed away at 40 from (stomach) cancer, had holes in her intestines when they caught it. I had no idea....

I wouldn't do that, I heard latin is dropping out of style :ph34r:

LOL

SSSHHHHH, don't tell Triticus Toxicum.

A family with Celiac disease, two brothers and two sisters.

Lyme Disease, Diagnosis October 19, 2006

May 2006 - December 2008 Gluten and Dairy Free

December 2008, while seeing improvement on the gluten free diet, I did not recover and so in December of 2008 began the SCD and now have hope for recovery.

All I'm saying is, when I get tattoo's I get them because they were a turning point in my life.

My first was returning from Japan

My second was a very down time in my life that I was slowly getting thorugh

My third, was my divorce

My 4th, was in honor of my fathers death,,,,

So anything I get, I don't get because it looks cool or is in, and I have drawn each one myself and had the artist do it.

Quod Me Nutrit Me Destruit , actually has big signifigance for me at this healing stage in the game.

Thats my thinking....whenever someone asks whats that mean, or why did you get that....there is actually a reason other than, it looked cool :)

Quod me nutrit, me destruit

I think it is a fabulous quote and if it resonates deeply enough with a transformation you are going through then why not, your body, your choice. :)

I'm so nerdy that I didn't even know that there were styles that went in and out of fashion with tattoos, clearly I'm not into them but I have my ways of marking passages.

The more I think about it the more I think I will find some way to incorporate it into my kitchen. :lol:

Thanks.

A family with Celiac disease, two brothers and two sisters.

Lyme Disease, Diagnosis October 19, 2006

May 2006 - December 2008 Gluten and Dairy Free

December 2008, while seeing improvement on the gluten free diet, I did not recover and so in December of 2008 began the SCD and now have hope for recovery.

LOL

SSSHHHHH, don't tell Triticus Toxicum.

Huh? This can't be true, Alfred told me just yasterday that he had witnessed, with his very own eyes no less, Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny debating the virtues of fuzzy slippers in this language you claim to have seen circling the toilet...

caveat lector!

Richard

"Not all who wander are lost" - J.R.R. Tolkien

Diagnosed 3/8/05

Sister also Celiac

Risus remedium optimum est

I've always wanted a tattoo but thought I'd get sick from the ink :blink: I mean, I'm getting sick from everything else why not tattoo ink aswell :P

I love Angelina's tattoo - especially the one you've quoted. It really fits well :)

wheat free & yeast free since may '06

also lactose intolerant